MTA:SA 1.1.1 Released!

jhxp

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, this is the fastest release ever in history of mta I guess :D Tho it contains mainly crashfixes. Good work anyway.

Incorrect. 1.0.2 was released 22 days after 1.0.1 whereas 1.1 was released at the end of 24th Aug and 1.1.1 19th Sept which is 26 days.

Replace weapon models has bug

when i start the resource, the weapon replaced but if i stop the resource and change the weapon to another weapon and than again back to Previous Weapon the weapon become hidden and i can shot with it LOL and can run with it too ! it's Sniper lol

* Still crashing

* Blackscreens still occurring

* Ping doesn't update

So what's new? Just the MTA:SA 1.1.1* in the right bottom corner

Waiting for 1.1.2, till it doesn't come, I'll be in 1.0.5

Stop being so f*cking negative, 1.1.0 has a lot of new awesome features, take a look at that long list of Changes in 1.1.

[General] Replace weapon models (Cazomino05) - resolved.

Replace weapon models added?

Anyway, good job, thanks.

* Still crashing

* Blackscreens still occurring

* Ping doesn't update

So what's new? Just the MTA:SA 1.1.1* in the right bottom corner

Waiting for 1.1.2, till it doesn't come, I'll be in 1.0.5

Stop being so f*cking negative, 1.1.0 has a lot of new awesome features, take a look at that long list of Changes in 1.1.

Oh pretty cool, many good changes, but I can't enjoy of all these changes even for 15 minutes because or the game crashes or I get blackscreen.

1.1.0/1.1.1 are very good, but they are unstable as hell, that I think should be improved.

Edited by Guest

"thats normal for engine functions"

What you say? That's not normal, that are design flaws and its far from normal to expect engine functions being crashy. These flaws are usually because of a lack of anything, and can usually be fixed by such reports. If it's normal, we could never get a proper fix. But we can properly fix these flaws. :)

Replace weapon models has bug

when i start the resource, the weapon replaced but if i stop the resource and change the weapon to another weapon and than again back to Previous Weapon the weapon become hidden and i can shot with it LOL and can run with it too ! it's Sniper lol

Fixed in r3205, wait for a nightly in 13 minutes from nightly.multitheftauto.com or wait for an auto update to be pushed.