jhxp

MTA:SA 1.1.1 Released!

We are happy to announce that we have released a new update for our mod today - Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.1.1!

You can see the list of changes here.

As usual, you can download it from our main page. If you are looking for an updated Linux server package - get it here.

Lol, this is the fastest release ever in history of mta I guess :D Tho it contains mainly crashfixes. Good work anyway.

Edited by Guest

Nice... that was really fast but lots of bugfixes have been put into it :).

Keep the good work guys! :wink:.

Lol, this is the fastest release ever in history of mta I guess :D Tho it contains mainly crashfixes. Good work anyway.

Incorrect. 1.0.2 was released 22 days after 1.0.1 whereas 1.1 was released at the end of 24th Aug and 1.1.1 19th Sept which is 26 days.

There was also MTA:SA Race 1.1 -> 1.1.1. First one was released on 16. March, 2006, and the latter on 18. March, 2006. So I guess that's even shorter :P

* Still crashing

* Blackscreens still occurring

* Ping doesn't update

So what's new? Just the MTA:SA 1.1.1* in the right bottom corner

Waiting for 1.1.2, till it doesn't come, I'll be in 1.0.5

Replace weapon models has bug

when i start the resource, the weapon replaced but if i stop the resource and change the weapon to another weapon and than again back to Previous Weapon the weapon become hidden and i can shot with it LOL and can run with it too ! it's Sniper lol

* Still crashing

* Ping doesn't update

Stop being so f*cking negative, 1.1.0 has a lot of new awesome features, take a look at that long list of Changes in 1.1.

[General] Replace weapon models (Cazomino05) - resolved.

Replace weapon models added?

Anyway, good job, thanks.

* Still crashing

* Ping doesn't update

Stop being so f*cking negative, 1.1.0 has a lot of new awesome features, take a look at that long list of Changes in 1.1.

Oh pretty cool, many good changes, but I can't enjoy of all these changes even for 15 minutes because or the game crashes or I get blackscreen.

1.1.0/1.1.1 are very good, but they are unstable as hell, that I think should be improved.

Edited by Guest

Replace skin models has bug too

when i start the resource, the skin replaced but if i stop the resource and change the skin to any other skin and than again back to Previous skin, MTA crash :(

"thats normal for engine functions"

What you say? That's not normal, that are design flaws and its far from normal to expect engine functions being crashy. These flaws are usually because of a lack of anything, and can usually be fixed by such reports. If it's normal, we could never get a proper fix. But we can properly fix these flaws. :)

What can't be fixed? I know everything can be fixed, but normally, engine functions use to crash clients (exepting for the TXD part that is so stable) - a bugfix can easily remove that "normally" I guess hehe.

'Black screen on connect' is fixed when the server is also running 1.1.1

So, get your servers updated!

'Black screen on connect' is fixed when the server is also running 1.1.1

So, get your servers updated!

What about while a map changes?

Please add a report on Mantis

I don't complain of nothing about this 1.1.1 , i can say that some bugs was fixed , GJ

Good job MTA Team.

Everything stable for me.

If anyone have crashes/bugs , reinstall GTA:SA( on another directory better ) and MTA:SA 1.1.1

Replace weapon models has bug

when i start the resource, the weapon replaced but if i stop the resource and change the weapon to another weapon and than again back to Previous Weapon the weapon become hidden and i can shot with it LOL and can run with it too ! it's Sniper lol

Fixed in r3205, wait for a nightly in 13 minutes from nightly.mtasa.com or wait for an auto update to be pushed.

When I take a screenshot, minimize, restore, I crash, (I had a skin mod) should I report that on mantis?

mta-screen_2011-09-20_16-36-33.png