GameServers4You, for all your gameserver needs.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This is my third server host company, now I bought a VPS, their server is down for 3 days and they dont want to refund my money, very sad thing.

As I probably told you in the message system, the server was offline for 4 hours on one day. You claim that it is 3 days, but this just isn't correct. If the downtime was 1 or more days we would add them to your expiry date, but since the downtime is only 4 hours, due to a migration of our provider, which isn't in our might, we won't give a refund.

At this moment yours server is still down, Sir ;)

All our servers are up, where do you see it is down?

EDIT:

Try pinging them, eu1.gameservers4you.net and eu2.gameservers4you.net. If your server is offline, it doesn't mean the physical server is offline. If you make a misconfiguration, it isn't our responsibility.

The servers arent down and i have only had one problem with this hosting since i got it, that is that my server sometimes shuts down or something and when i go in control panel it says query failure. but ima search trough my scripts maybe one of them shuts down the server but i can remember i scripted that ...

The servers arent down and i have only had one problem with this hosting since i got it, that is that my server sometimes shuts down or something and when i go in control panel it says query failure. but ima search trough my scripts maybe one of them shuts down the server but i can remember i scripted that ...

It's not one of your scripts, mine shuts down sometimes too. Imo, the service is great, but the servers sometimes let you down.

It's not one of your scripts, mine shuts down sometimes too. Imo, the service is great, but the servers sometimes let you down.

We haven't heard this before and we will look into it. Seems like a strange error and probably something caused by the server files (maybe they crash or something). How long ago was the previous crash?

We haven't heard this before and we will look into it. Seems like a strange error and probably something caused by the server files (maybe they crash or something). How long ago was the previous crash?

We'll, scince I ordered my server, like 2 weeks ago. And its still occuring, its kinda anoying. It tells me there is an error in the configuration, but im 100% sure that the configuration is correct.

it's been 3 days since i managed to open your site last time, guys. that's really sad. you should really do something about it.

*edit*

We stopped our public services, we will remain hosting for some clients.

Currently our website has been taken down and some of our servers have also been taken down. We got serious issues with copyright. Some clients hosted illegal files and therefore our servers have been taken down. We are very sorry for this. Currently one server is still running, Europe 2, and we will keep running this server till the expiration date ends. We are very sorry and hate that we have to announce this, but GameServers4You is stopping business.

lol now i see, what's the problem. "runs like a madman to download the last server backup* :lol:

Yes, i have a server on them, but the web dont work, are closing the hosting?

same here. maybe somebody knows how to renew acl without shuting down server? i know that u can use web interface for that, but it never worked fo me, for some reason. =\

same here. maybe somebody knows how to renew acl without shuting down server? i know that u can use web interface for that, but it never worked fo me, for some reason. =\

ah nevermind. my server have gone apeshiт already and there's nothing i can do about it. i've been to hivi also, just to check whether it was me who ruined everything or was the situation the same for everybody. and guess what? it is. hivi's fuked up big time as well. so i guess it's pretty much over. i'm not going to sue you for 3 bucks, but hey you should have at least warned us that you was out of business soon. so i'd not ever choose your hosting week ago. shame.

ah nevermind. my server have gone apeshiт already and there's nothing i can do about it. i've been to hivi also, just to check whether it was me who ruined everything or was the situation the same for everybody. and guess what? it is. hivi's fuked up big time as well. so i guess it's pretty much over. i'm not going to sue you for 3 bucks, but hey you should have at least warned us that you was out of business soon. so i'd not ever choose your hosting week ago. shame.

Yeah, we need information, this take me for surprise

We are very sorry, but we could not warn you guys. Our information has been compromised just in one second and then we received an e-mail about it. We did have problems before and that was fixed every time, but then suddenly they decided that we are hosting too much illegal data and we are responsible for it. We couldn't suspend the client for hosting illegal data, since the provider thought we were responsible. Also one of the servers that wasn't hosting any illegal data, our webserver, had been shutdown. We tried to get the e-mail addresses from the harddisk, but they already deleted all of our data.

We are very sorry that it went this way, but we can't do anything about it.

EDIT:

Our Europe 2 server is still online and will be shutdown on 05/04/2012.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...