GameServers4You, for all your gameserver needs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that host for now, This guy have seen hard work on working hosting servers. For now, i got 2 servers in there, and they are well hosted. Pings are normal, you can manage your server files easyly, everyone are happy :P And its damn cheap, 1024 slots for 10 EUR, Found another host for that price ? I dont think so

I like that host for now, This guy have seen hard work on working hosting servers. For now, i got 2 servers in there, and they are well hosted. Pings are normal, you can manage your server files easyly, everyone are happy :P And its damn cheap, 1024 slots for 10 EUR, Found another host for that price ? I dont think so

Thank you for your review!

Ok, I'll sign up in January, right now I have no money because I spent it on my new site...

Thanks for the detailed review CowTurbo

I think this is one of the best server hosting ever.

UNBEATABLE PRICES(UNLESS ANOTHER HOSTER IS WILLING TO HOST SERVERS FREE) ;)

We are happy to hear this and we will do our best to offer you the best hosting possible!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Control panel news update:

* New backup feature launched! Now you can backup your servers with one click and restore them with one click! You are allowed to have 2 backups per server.

This system archives your complete server into a ZIP archive which can be downloaded by you. This means that not only certain directories like your resources are backed up, but also the executable and configuration files.

• 3 weeks later...
hey what happend to gameserver4you.? my servers ar offline.. and i cant get tru the website.?

any information about that.?

The host of our servers had some downtime. The server is back online and you can stop/start your server from the control panel.

If your server can't start, please create a support ticket on our website.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i buy the server 30 days for test,but on start server show this :

"The server did not respond to the query, but it is started. Probably there is a problem with the configuration, please fix this problem and try rebooting. When you just started the server, it is also possible that the server needs some startup time."

:|

Ok i buy the server 30 days for test,but on start server show this :

"The server did not respond to the query, but it is started. Probably there is a problem with the configuration, please fix this problem and try rebooting. When you just started the server, it is also possible that the server needs some startup time."

:|

It appears that your server wasn't configured well. I did it for you. You had not changed your HTTP port to the assigned port.

im have 1 problem ._.

We got some problems on one of our servers, France 1. This means your server can be offline. We are working on this very hard and waiting for the support personnel to fix the problem.

We will refund if the services are offline for too long, we can't tell more about it right now.

Regards,

lol?

im buy and send this mensage

im have 1 problem ._.
We got some problems on one of our servers, France 1. This means your server can be offline. We are working on this very hard and waiting for the support personnel to fix the problem.

We will refund if the services are offline for too long, we can't tell more about it right now.

Regards,

lol?

im buy and send this mensage

Can you tell me some more about the problem? You have just bought a server and received this message? Then there must be something wrong in the control panel. This message has been sent a long time ago and isn't relevant anymore. Therefore if you just bought a server it won't be placed on that node anymore, since that node doesn't accept any new servers.