Why isn't any way to activate peds?

Spanish4Life

Question

I've been noticed there's a way to add peds to the game (as shown in CMultiplayerSA.cpp):

// SORT OF HACK to make peds always walk around, even when in free-camera mode (in the editor) 
 MemPut < BYTE > ( 0x53C017, 0x90 ); 

Howewer, there aren't a way to enable them, and further, there are another piece that seems that block its:

1317 // Disable CStreaming::StreamVehiclesAndPeds_Always 
1318 MemPut < BYTE > ( 0x40B650, 0xC3 ); 

So:

1.They're blocked?

2.Can this be possible

3. Already exists a function to do this?

Did you said peds in mta?

NOTE: I Don't made that script. I found it in a test server of mta.

That's my citizens script in debug mode. I also made a traffic script which adds peds driving around the city. Those scripts were once launched on one of our public tests and they existed for ages. But i have never finished those so there was no public release, but the unfinished copies of different versions keep floating around the community.

That's my citizens script in debug mode. I also made a traffic script which adds peds driving around the city. Those scripts were once launched on one of our public tests and they existed for ages. But i have never finished those so there was no public release, but the unfinished copies of different versions keep floating around the community.

Why is it lagging from time to time?

I'm not used to see lagging in MTA.

Why is it lagging from time to time?

I'm not used to see lagging in MTA.

Notice that it's a 2008 vid ;) Some dp beta.

What i gave away to community was 2 resources, citizens - for peds, and traffic - for cars, both contained a paths file in 64 areas format (like in gta), in 256 areas format (the one i used for bandwidth saving purposes) and a converter script. You better have the paths compiled so it weights less and loads faster

What i gave away to community was 2 resources, citizens - for peds, and traffic - for cars, both contained a paths file in 64 areas format (like in gta), in 256 areas format (the one i used for bandwidth saving purposes) and a converter script. You better have the paths compiled so it weights less and loads faster

I have the original traffic resource made by lil_Toady & Flobu, if the authors agree I could give it to whoever's interested in it.

I have the original traffic resource made by lil_Toady & Flobu, if the authors agree I could give it to whoever's interested in it.

Flobu? That isn't the original resource then.

Flobu? That isn't the original resource then.

That's what it said in the meta file of traffic, the citizens resource has only your name in the meta though.