<BUG> Characters not showing up right + more

Guest VampOfVegas

My friend and I were playing, we were both cops. But I showed up as a stripper to him and to me he showed up as a robber. Then another time he showed up as a sailor or a Robber, but on his screen he was a cop. So sometimes the Sync on the characters are off or something.

Also the passenger view lags, is this going to be fixed?

Hmm.. we also crashed into the water both on a bike. He was on the back and I died and he just stayed at the bottom of the water. I dont know how he killed himself, but he managed to.

My friend and I were playing, we were both cops. But I showed up as a stripper to him and to me he showed up as a robber. Then another time he showed up as a sailor or a Robber, but on his screen he was a cop. So sometimes the Sync on the characters are off or something.

Yeah, this happens to me all the time, when I join a server. The skins and the map icons usually right themselves after the others respawn. It can easily lead to lots of friendly fire kills, so i hope it's fixed soon.
Hmm.. we also crashed into the water both on a bike. He was on the back and I died and he just stayed at the bottom of the water. I dont know how he killed himself, but he managed to.
That happened to me too. You have to get off the bike to respawn.

not really...if u use the radar at least it will help u find who is the enemy and who is the friend......not that anyone is actually playing as a team if u know wat i mean...

Cop1: hey get in my car cop2

Cop2:(says nothing and walks to the driver door)

cop1: Hey man come on lets go

cop2:(opens the door, hijacks the car)

cop1: HEY WTF U DOING MAN THATS BS (shoots + blows up Cop2)

Nice teamwork eh? lol

Anyways back to my point....the radar shows u wat players are on ur team and wat players arnt on ur team...but i dont think ur gonna need it till ppl actually start playing as a team

not really...if u use the radar at least it will help u find who is the enemy and who is the friend......not that anyone is actually playing as a team if u know wat i mean.......the radar shows u wat players are on ur team and wat players arnt on ur team...but i dont think ur gonna need it till ppl actually start playing as a team
Yeah, that would work, if the radar actually always showed what team someone is on. Right now it's as buggy as the skins.

Im not sure...I think when u dont c any teammates that means that ur not on the teammate PPL ...i mean when u choose ur character, out of 5 characters i believe there is 3 FREE FOR ALL!!! and 2 Teammating characters...so im pretty sure if u pick 1 of the 2 teammate characters u would see ur teammates...

Im not sure...I think when u dont c any teammates that means that ur not on the teammate PPL ...i mean when u choose ur character, out of 5 characters i believe there is 3 FREE FOR ALL!!! and 2 Teammating characters...so im pretty sure if u pick 1 of the 2 teammate characters u would see ur teammates...

It's actually 4 teams, 2 Free for alls.

Cops - Team

Robbers - Team

Mexicans - Team

Sailers - Team

Vice City Crusader - FFA

Racer - FFA

yea, the team radar color blips certainly do help bunches.

but i recall the color team blips not working too...everyone was yellow, perhaps another bug, or maybe i was the only robber... o.O

ya, that's another bug... it usually goes to the correct colors within a few minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
yea, the team radar color blips certainly do help bunches.

but i recall the color team blips not working too...everyone was yellow, perhaps another bug, or maybe i was the only robber... o.O

ya, that's another bug... it usually goes to the correct colors within a few minutes.

Except, it never works for me. I only get yellow, and occasionally a purple.

oops... Turns out my "fix" was wrong (wait a few minutes). When they respawn, their skins will be correct. (By the way, purple is mexicans, and since it's the best class in most people's eyes, almost everyone spawns as them)

oops... Turns out my "fix" was wrong (wait a few minutes). When they respawn, their skins will be correct. (By the way, purple is mexicans, and since it's the best class in most people's eyes, almost everyone spawns as them)

Well, I guess thats useless then, the game usually crashes before I can see hardly anyones blips..

Is there anyone at all who has the more than 2 colors on the radar?

I have never ever seen other colors except yellow and purple; yellow changes to purple when someone has been in your car... :roll:

Is there anyone at all who has the more than 2 colors on the radar?

I have never ever seen other colors except yellow and purple; yellow changes to purple when someone has been in your car... :roll:

I've had that, and the rare time my game doesn't crash after 5 minutes I eventually get a blue...but that happens maybe once a week..

Doesn't matter to me...even the people that are sailors are purple :? I'd still like to know if this problem happens with everyone, or just a select few and why its doing that. I have XP, Radeon 9200, 712mb ddr sdram, a P4 running at 2.0ghz........if that helps at all..