Excellent GTAVC player that needs a gang

Anyone need an awesome player on your team? Then here I am.

8) Qualifications 8)

- Have played games ever since NES was made. Very good at GTAVC.

- Love MTA and play is frequently

- Fast typing skills. I don't ignore people

- PS2 type computer controller (Use it for flawless skills in vehicles)

- Cable Internet (Not a slow 56k)

- AOL, Mirc, whatever you need to contact me with for matches

- Quite knowledgable with computers. Not stupid so you don't have to

baby me.

- I won't bother you with stupid stuff all the time (There are lots of people like this)

- Will be able to join lots of matches. I'm not a person who says they can't play the game a lot becuase of whatever reason. Most days I can play anywhere between 3PM-10PM. Sometimes even more flexible.

I'm looking for a good home. Hopefully a powerful, large gang like B.L.A.S.T.A.S or VCK

B.L.A.S.T.A. really Isn't a gang that I know of. If I'm correct they are more of a forum group. :D

I'm pretty sure VCK will put you in VCA before you get to VCK. It may not take long if you prove to them that you are real good at killing and show good teamwork. :D

SM Stunt Group is recruiting again w/ the release of 0.2, so if you like stunting and going up against the big boys(VCK) in battles PM me and we'll talk. :D

Try contacting The Dealer if you are interested in VCS they are a newer gang, but they are very active and they are very good In stunting and killing. Good all-around gang. :D

VCP is the newest of the good gangs, they have some ex-VCK members in that one I think. :D

The reason I don't have a gang is because I thought .1 wasn't interesting/good enough for joining a gang.

I have played .2 now and it is SOOOO much better. I hope to have a gang to play REAL games with soon.

I'll be back tomorrow. I'm going to sleep for now.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're looking for a gang that's just starting up check PiG out - we're crooked cops. Give one of us a shout when you see us online, or mail f u c k i n g p i g @ p i g f u c k e r . t k if yr interested...

PiGhome.gif

w w w . p i g f u c k e r . t k

if you want a gang, check out vcp. if you wanna see why you should join us challenge me to a deathmatch in game sometime and i think that you will be more than convinced that we are the gang to join :wink:

lol, well what with vcp'

s revolving doors you never whos in and whos out, (basicly EVERYONE!) HAHAHA im sorry iggy i had too that was just TOO much of a good shot HAHAHAHHA

hehe nice one bill :-P thats why were now pretty much a selective group. so u cant say that any more :cry::D

lol, well what with vcp'

s revolving doors you never whos in and whos out, (basicly EVERYONE!) HAHAHA im sorry iggy i had too that was just TOO much of a good shot HAHAHAHHA

and yet, we are pwning everyone at the moment...

lol ransom i tolk you to save it till after the tourny, we dont want to get them worked up.