MTA Main Theme

Benevolence

Never happened to me either.

Neither here, I don't know, maybe someone set your nick? a brother/sister?

No.

Well I don't know but everytime there's an auto update and I download it then I click ok, it installs and restarts MTA then I see that the nick gets changed because it pops up on the screen for like a second.

@eAi - Where can I change the theme back to the 1.0.5 one? There's only options for the skin and something else but that isn't it.

What other aspects of the theme are there that aren't the skin? Maybe a few alert icons?

The server browser just is what it is, and you're the first person I've heard complain about it. I'm sure if you had more constructive feedback it could be taken on board.

What other aspects of the theme are there that aren't the skin? Maybe a few alert icons?

The server browser just is what it is, and you're the first person I've heard complain about it. I'm sure if you had more constructive feedback it could be taken on board.

It's kind of hard to explain it in detail without screenshots but what I mean is like I liked EVERYTHING better about the MTA 1.0.5 theme better than the 1.1. Like I said, I dislike how the server browser list takes up the whole screen. Though, I like the skin for 1.1 better since it's like more detailed and high quality. Hope I'm not confusing you..

• MTA Team

Or tell us how we can improve it.

As for the nickname issue, it might be a MTA bug. Please provide more information about it - are the updates in question from automatic updater, or ones from nightly.multitheftauto.com ?

Just be greatful for what you've been given for free, if you have a problem with the server browser start coding a better one.

I'm not complaining, I'm suggesting.

@jhxp - When you open MTA:SA and it says there is an update and asks you if you want to download/install, I hit ok it downloads and I press ok again then it closes MTA and installs. MTA restarts and it gives me a random nick. It's a nick that makes sense, not like 4rteduje6r55gtyh. I haven't had to download and install an update in a while, if it happens again I will let you guys know.

I liked how the old theme looked better than the new one. I dislike how the browser is now full screen, etc. I knew this the first time I saw it, but I didn't say anything until now.

Also, I dislike how everytime I install a new update for MTA, it gives me a random lame user name.

That is your original post. This is not a suggestion this is a complaint, all you've said is you dislike things. There is absolutely zero constructive criticism in your post. You haven't provided any kind of suggestions or even justifiable reasons why "I dislike how the browser is now full screen, etc." I'd love to know what your reasons are for not liking a full screen browser and "etc"