Replace Any Car Model For Your Server!

TheFreeroamZone

Hello I'm Here to Share My Resource Script That Replaces And Car Model On MTA SA For Your Server!

1st: Download My Resource From: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=2852

1stl.png

2nd: Download the Files That you would like to replace.. eg. Ferrari Enzo which will replace the Turismo.

Download Models from: http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/c32-gta-san-andreas-cars-vehicles

2ndbz.png

3rd: Rename The Files you downloaded from thegtaplace.com to the name of the car you want to replace.

3rdpz.png

4th: Open my recource zip file and delete the "test.txd" and "test.dff".

4thtf.png

5th: Import the two you downloaded from thegtaplace.com.

5thw.png

6th: Open the "meta.xml" file in my rescource zip file. And change "test.txd" and "test.dff" text to the file names that you downloaded form thegtaplace.com and added into the zip file. Close and save.

6thu.png

7th: Now Open "script.lua" from My Rescoucre file and change the "test.txd" and "test.dff" text to the file names that you downloaded form thegtaplace.com and then change the numbers "425" to the vihecle ID that you are replaceing. All Vehicle ID's found at: http://weedarr.wikidot.com/vehlist.

7th.png

8th: Save and add my resource to your server resource folder then in console Type "refresh" then type "start Replace_Model".

8thv.png

Your done.

• 4 months later...

Hello, I have error on MTA SA 1.2 :

WARNING: [mymods]/modloader/handling.lua:35: Bad 'value' pointer @ 'setModelHandling'(3) 
 INFO: mass 
 WARNING: [mymods]/modloader/handling.lua:35: Bad 'value' pointer @ 'setModelHandling'(3) 
 INFO: dragCoeff 
 INFO: centerOfMass 
 INFO: percentSubmerged 
 INFO: numberOfGears 
 INFO: driveType 
 INFO: engineType 
 INFO: suspensionForceLevel 
 INFO: suspensionAntiDiveMultiplier 

Have you idea ?

Thanks...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...