Server FFS not a good host anymore..

faux

I ordered a server from them and it was not working.Then I tried to find out.They are unable to run MTA 1.1 servers on their machines because of some error.First they forced update on every server and bugged them.They already closed their ticket system and always ignore on forum.Now they also closed forum. It redirects you to their homepage.

5xiw69.jpg

They disabled forum and ticket center but didn't care about closing server order option.You can still order server which is not working and they will not provide any support or refund.A complete scam!.

Its been more than 2 weeks now and they still not doing anything to fix it.They say its MTA1.1 bug but everyone updated their servers.Almost 75% are 1.1 now.

So its just a warning for MTA users not to buy server from them as they are completely scamming.

ServerFFS not a good host anymore? I don't remember it ever being a good host, we certainly never had any good experiences with them. But indeed, props for putting the word out and saving prospective customers from being robbed blind, sounds like a pretty messed up approach to providing a service.

Same happened to my clan server. We ordered for a month, server run good for 10 days and then it upgraded automatically to mta 1.1 and got bugged. I couldn't find any way to contact them. And now server expired. I paid for 30 days and got only 10 day server running. I WANT REFUND. PLEASE SERVERFFS IF YOU SEE IT!

• Discord Moderators
serverFFS got the worst support ever.

I'm not really under the impression they ever had any at all.

This 1.1 fail sounds like a deprecated libraries issue. I'm pretty sure that if they installed a clean OS and a few packages like everyone else, MTA 1.1 would work.

Then again it might be some really obscure happening only for serverFFS.

The fact that they closed their support but you're still able to buy a server they know doesn't work is just wrong.

serverFFS ??? Omg no Tnx.

I have 2 servers close in FFS,cause epic bugged linux version.

Rate :

Support : 0/10 never reply in forum and ticket disable . . .very bad.

Menage server : 10/10 i like the system for menage the server.backup/download backup/restore backup etc. .

Anyway the serverFSS is good. . . But now is very shit.

No buy now in this host. . .wait the bugs fixed.

P.S. My personal opinion.

Yeah serverFFS is history... they even ignored me when I lost my account. Their forum link takes you back to their main site now even! Don't use serverFFS for ANYTHING. I don't only have bad experience with their MTA servers, but when I ordered America's Army 2 GameServer, it didn't work at all.

By the way, I didn't even update my server with them on MTA to 1.1, they AUTO-UPDATE it when I restarted my server just to f*ck it up! And you can't revert back to 1.0.5 because it'll simply update it to 1.1 again.

@JR10 - Only 1 staff member and that is Woet, owner of serverFFS... his attitude isn't great also, that is why the support sucks.

I use no1servers now as a replacement for serverFFS. They are cheaper but the only thing is that they only have 1 location which is un UK for the MTA:SA GameServer. They have very good support, I remember spending some hours on Live Support, fixing a problem with updating to 1.1 and shiz. I still like it, if you will use it because of me PLEASE refer me, use this link http://www.no1servers.com/billing/aff.php?aff=036

It'll get me a discount ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Their MTA:SA hosting has been bugged since 1.1 and you can't run a server off them. 3 months ago, before 1.1, they were fine.

Hi Vision Ink is running 1.1 fine,

but I wonder.. if it's unmanaged, you might be able to install latest updates & nightlies yourself, if that's the case it's all not so bad :wink: