Good job MTA team.

UniTY

For the record, you've done a great job, since the complexity of what you are doing is something one usually wouldn't take on,

I've enjoyed playing, even with the crashes.

The only problem I'm having, other then crashes, is the fact I can't keep a server up long before it segfaults. Its happened to every server we run (MMORPG-NET). Linux server. Any information would be helpful, we just want to be stable :)

Funny how when everybody heard it was going to be released within the next 24 hours they get all excited. Then when it comes out "OMG BS WTF THIS VERSION SUX0RZ MTA TEAM SUX0RZ AHHHHH!!!" ..... If they only knew how hard is it to make a mod like this one (especially for a game that wasnt even meant for multiplayer)

Funny how when everybody heard it was going to be released within the next 24 hours they get all excited. Then when it comes out "OMG BS WTF THIS VERSION SUX0RZ MTA TEAM SUX0RZ AHHHHH!!!" ..... If they only knew how hard is it to make a mod like this one (especially for a game that wasnt even meant for multiplayer)

He isn't bitching he was just asking for a solution, maybe he did something wrong or something extra needs to be done. Just my two cents.