Downloading

Indian

Most of People Have Low Speed Internet connection Please think about that

Then how did they download MTA? If you don't have a good internet connection - don't play online computer games.

"Most of People" you still think everyone is on dialup? You're the only person here complaining about a few megabytes of download.

Please try to load without downloading anything

This is an ONLINE game, your suggestion is impossible. Just because other games don't have loading bars doesn't mean you're not constantly downloading player, vehicle, etc updates.

Im just Joined in MTA

Why Players need to Download Someting when connect to any Servers ? Please try to load without downloading anything

Thanks

Also don't cry, there's a nice feature planned for 1.2, it's called "[Feature Request] Compress the sending of resources to the client.", so the download won't be that high.

Im just Joined in MTA

Why Players need to Download Someting when connect to any Servers ? Please try to load without downloading anything

Thanks

MTA have best graphics So all try to play in mta but downloading is blocked that players so mta have low players i think

Also don't cry, there's a nice feature planned for 1.2, it's called "[Feature Request] Compress the sending of resources to the client.", so the download won't be that high.

You foff I have Just 512/kbs Internet speed Just think about that if you have that internet connection 13mb takes 0.30 hour

I know a lot of online games that "players need to download something" , for example Counter Strike or Garry's mod. It's normal .

This means that this multiplayer stable( client side for example or maybe i failed. ) and have a lot of (interesting)features.

You can always join a simple server like a default one.

Download are the client-side files, server-side files, images, DFF, TXD, shaders... lots of things that can be used in MTA that aren't possible in SA-MP... SA-MP is just a basic thing (I hate to mention it here as it has nothing to do on MTA forums).

Yep, MTA SA needs download because there are client-side features that made downloads a must.

Know this, if you want best quality, you have to be patient.

SA-MP doesn't need download because there are no client-side features. This will make no downloads, but it will give you less freedom, no images, no good GUIs, shaders, etc.

Yep, SA-MP is made not for quality, instead, for quantity of players.

But as anyways, it is always your choice. I still recommend MTA SA even if it needs download, if you want great looking servers.

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of the reasons I strongly dislike living in India, "Indian", I had 200kb/s once. I made my Dad gimme the 1mb/s (second fastest :C) and the download speeds are tolerable now.

Don't think of using dongles, unless it is a few certain ones. Get a router and may I know your ISP?

Don't go to sa-mp, there are three words to describe samp ":~ty r***ed application", and that is nothing. Don't go to SA-MP, if you want a good mta server but you want less download, go on "DKR Freeroam++"

Good luck.

(999RS. monthly, unlimitied bandwidth and download/upload, 1mb/s) - Mine

Edit, June 2020: I apologise for this comment.

Edited by qaisjp