MTAVC 0.2 just keep crashing

lol i would like to see that

Father: Im sorry ma'am ill talk to my son...infact ill bring him right here..SONNNNNNNNNN DOWN HERE...ahem..im calm im calm

Son: yess...sssss father ?

Father: (ur kind of angry calm voice i guess) HOW MANY GOD DAMN TIMES..im calm...i mean TIMES have I TOLD U NOT TO BANG THE nightbour's DAUGHTER????

Im calm im CALMMMMMMM....PIlllzzz Need them

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

....yes it doesnt accept them [cheats] that's why the server crashes when soemone starts a trainer or a hack...anyone can start the hack but the server will crash

I also want to point out that it's usually not the server crashing, because some people on the server can crash at the same time while the others dont. Now that's not the server crashing, right?

So my main question is, what makes some people crash at the same time while others go on playing just fine? Maybe a developer can answer this one. :o

We had a private server today with 6 people and no one using cheats (we made the private server cause all the crashes) yet we crashed a few times. I guess sometimes it just happens for whatever reasons.

I'm not sure if the developers have done this or considered it, but couldn't they add some code to MTA:VC that would log the errors to a debug file anytime a crash occurred, that way people could send the devs the file so they could compare them to see what's going on? Perhaps they could designate their testers and maybe even some volunteers from here to participate in this debug.

well when i played on the wojie server, my game crashed ALOT, 24 people, i dont know why, but when i played on a smaller server, barely any crashes.

Then i also noticed something strange, i wanted to test the trainer blocking, so i ran one, sure enough i was kicked, but heres the strange thing, when i rejoined(trainer closed), my server crashed, xp said illegal operation, so i restarted, and when my friend rejoined(he has no trainers)it crashed again, i waited for a while and restarted and it worked fine.