MTAVC 0.2 just keep crashing

Hasn't crashed for me once. Read the readme/manuals. Also it says NOT to install MTA to the same folder as VC. 0.2 is really awesome. Fresh Prince, good thing your problems are all their fault, why would it ever be yours? :roll:

Well it doesn't suck its proberly something you're doing, calm down and read the manual through and have another go.

I'm trying to solve the problem of my game crashing and getting the No-Cd crack to work, see the thing is when I run from my disk the framerates drop, The music goes all fuzzy and someof the textures take ages to load.

:roll:

Mine crashes every 10mins or so, i think its due to over worked servers.

overworked servers? Yeah right, no matter what server i connect always crash or timeout.

The mta team said that it will be less crashes in 0.2 version!

MTA 0.2 SUCKS!

If it sucks don't use it bottom line, they (the MTA team) doesn't have to do this for us but they do. Show a little bit of respect for what they have achieved... something I'm sure you could never do.

MTA 0.2 is brilliant. The only reason there aren't a hundred threads raving about it is because everyone is busy playing.

You can mention that it crashes (somewhere else maybe) but don't be a complete ass about it. This is a mod the MTA team are making, and you didn't even pay for it.

Guys, whoever is crashing is either using a mod, non official files, TRAINERS AND/OR CHEATS (which DONT work with mta) OR is not picking the right version of their games in the MTA main window....I am very very amazed that the mta team can do such a great job for a game that was not planned as an online game.....so it not their fault, its mostly URS( im talking to the ppl who keep getting their games crashed)...Im not saying the mod is perfect or anything cuz Yes the server crashes once in a while but if u ask Why? i would answer because someone probably joined that server and probably had a mod or was cheating or anythign that i said above.

mta team, great job on the new release :)

Guys, whoever is crashing is either using a mod, non official files, TRAINERS AND/OR CHEATS (which DONT work with mta) OR is not picking the right version of their games in the MTA main window....I am very very amazed that the mta team can do such a great job for a game that was not planned as an online game.....so it not their fault, its mostly URS( im talking to the ppl who keep getting their games crashed)...Im not saying the mod is perfect or anything cuz Yes the server crashes once in a while but if u ask Why? i would answer because someone probably joined that server and probably had a mod or was cheating or anythign that i said above.

mta team, great job on the new release :)

The interesting thing is that multiple people can crash at the same time while everybody else on the server is unaffected. To me this indicates that something or someone is inadvertently (or advertently) causing it.

maybe no one have actually seen it or done it, but i am very sure that every server that crashes on me doesnt crash by itself...i think that someone might have started the game with a trainer or hacks or whatever..NO im not accusing anyone and im not abusing no one and im not pointing fingures at anyone...its just a thought :)

What do u mean as in "Disabled"? disabled as in mta client doesnt accept them or as if no one is running them? Im not sure what u meant but if u mean that the mta client doesnt accept them then u havnt been reading alot :) ....yes it doesnt accept them that's why the server crashes when soemone starts a trainer or a hack...anyone can start the hack but the server will crash