MTA 0.3

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

team mates should be able to share a car, and i think you may be able to fire at opponents.

ASE should fix your "15 strangers" problem, as I think you will be able to join a game in progress in 0.3a (once again im guessing, im not a programmer =)

as for the 56k. a new netcode is being written to reduce lag etc

Honestly, I could give a rats *** about how big the file is, i'll download that thing on dual 14.4's for 3 weeks if i have to, just make sure it works, and it works WELL... One more thing for the programmers, if it's at all possible, i don't know if you guys actually know how hard it is to type to someone when you're driving, i don't have 3 hands, do you? if at all possible even if it takes time could you impliment a voice chat of some kind? :twisted: thx guys, you're all doing a great job, keep up the good work...

They shouldn't concern themselves with adding in a vioce chat until they run out of things to work on in the playbility aspect, as we can use Roger Wilco or some other free vioce chat program indefinatly...

Peppe

I don't know if it's the right place to post it but... I 've got an idea for a new game mod: "Protect the bank truck"

As on the mission of Donald love, a team must protect a truck moving from a place, to an other. The other team must destroy it (M16 & rocket launcher have to be forbiden). I think it could be fun :wink:

What do you think about this idea?

(sorry for my poor english)

I don't know if it's the right place to post it but... I 've got an idea for a new game mod: "Protect the bank truck"

As on the mission of Donald love, a team must protect a truck moving from a place, to an other. The other team must destroy it (M16 & rocket launcher have to be forbiden). I think it could be fun :wink:

What do you think about this idea?

(sorry for my poor english)

I, personally, think thats a great idea... :D

static - he can get away with spam, and he is the only one.

He let bill and I get away with spamming the forums there, so we are giving him the same liberties =)

i should delete you post for overuse of caps .... nah! =)