TXD&DFF problems

Hia folks. Never wanted to ask here, but as far I am unable toi find a suitable topic to answer my questions.. so, let's begin.

First of all - I've been trying to start-up my project of a little polish roleplay server. Now i/ve got to make some changes with vehicle models and.. I'm doing well but i want to change some cars into motorbikes. Is that possible? I mean - collisions, animations etc made to suit motorbike, cause models, textures and handling is OK at all..

Next one - is there any possibility to run MTA with having installed skins in GTA:SA - or install them under MTA? It's soo damn important for me, you know - RolePlay needs that option.

And last one - if i can change e.g. car into motorbike, create colisions as they should work etc, bla bla bla.. can this me also done with e.g. plane or even a road sign?

You can change the model/texture of a vehicle, but when you enter, he'll enter like it's a car, you can't change that as far as I know.

I don't understand the second question, are you asking if the player changed his skin models in gta3.img, if he can still play in MTA? if I'm right, he should be able to still.

Still being curious about the skins. They are MODELS right? So why it's not working?

They are models but they are animated models (skeletal mesh deformation). You shouldn't replace any models in gta3.img when you play MTA, that caused me problems in the past not sure if it's any different now.