Still got Memory streaming Issues? Fps drop

Jarkel

Question

Hello, I've got some framerate problems and I've searched through some forums and it seems like I got Memory streaming problems, at first when I join a server I got max fps (51) (what SAES MTA ingame feature says) and after-time It gets lower over-time ( probably cause I'm running around and load more objects in the game. At this link: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=28624 this guys says that at MTA 1.1 there was a streamfix but apparently there wasn't one, or am I wrong? I have tried all the different options regarding that link. (both 1.0,2.0,2.2 streamfix and ASI loader made by Alexander) none of them worked for me so far. I can run the game for about 10 minutes at maxfps and after ~13mins it goes down to 30 fps, and after ~17 mins its unplayable at 10-15 fps. Also seen that people said that you should upgrade your DirectX or Graphic card drivers or even get a new graphic card, but like the link says, Its even on good computers.

These are my specs:

Motherboard: ASUS P7P55

CPU: Intel® Core i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

Memory: Corsair x2 4GB (8192MB RAM)

Harddrive: Seagate 159 GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1024GB

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)

I really hope there will be a fix for this very soon, even though this problem has been for a long time, very annoying to restart the game every 15 minutes.

Best Regards //Jarkel.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet