Flesh eater

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD?!?!?!?!!!!

The moment everybody and I mean everybody has been waiting for!!

I would like to thank the MTA Team and Ijsvogel for all the trouble they have had to put up with. This will be a great release.

Everytime I visited mtavc.com I closed my eyes to see if there anything new happened. I just don't know what to say.

I do have one very very little request, Mta team, maybe you could release it at or before 12.00PM GMT on Sunday. What I mean, a lot of people including me will have to go to school on Monday which is why I would like some time to play it lol!

I can't wait well done MTA TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00h00!

down with MTA VC 0.1! ;p~~ *gigles*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/excitement

/pissed pants

/me dies

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

youve been waiting for it soo long but only posted 2 posts???

Ok

Look at my 141 posts... thats a lot for me...lol

0.2 will rule

yea, never regged before, but Im serious, looking around on the site for weeks, and I read the forum a lot.. (trying to find something about release date etc..)

youve been waiting for it soo long but only posted 2 posts???

Ok

Look at my 141 posts... thats a lot for me...lol

0.2 will rule

yea, never regged before, but Im serious, looking around on the site for weeks, and I read the forum a lot.. (trying to find something about release date etc..)

weeks?!?!?! u call that a long time... im just generalising here... but most (well, a lot) of us have been waiting since b4 mta for gta3 was out... (i just registered tonight although i am a frequent visitor to the forums never felt the need to post until i saw sum1 mention the article in Hyper>>)