Definitions

dranton17

Mapeditor is just for creating maps only not for scripting.

Just add the object that you want from map editor & link it with another object & make scripting by any text editor

functions found here:

http://www.wiki.multitheftauto.com

There is more teleport resources can be found here & u can learn from them more :

community.multitheftauto.com

About meta.xml look at the wiki for further information.

Im new to scripting . I want to add the Teleport definition : https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtop ... 08&t=32529. But i dont have any idea how to load definitions . Also i cant find meta.xml . Where i must put that files ? I've put them in a lot of folders but they still dont show up on the list from mta editor ? Thanks.

put the teleporteditor.zip file to MTA/server/mods/dethmach/resources (or MTA/server/mods/dethmach/resources/[editor]) it should be only in one localization, else it will not work (so if you added it in many places you should delete it)

than fallow this instructions:

“Click the Definitions button in the main menu and double click the resource in the left list. Then close the window and roll the mousewheel in the element panel until the resource comes up. At that point you can create and manipulate custom elements of that resource like any other element.”

After you complete the map add this line to map meta.xml:

when you create the map you will find it somewhere in the resources folder (I did not created a new map in 1.1 yet, so I don't know exactly... )youre map will be a folder, not a zip file, meta.xml will be in that file. Open it with the notepad and add the line

@solidsnake please read the first post carefully including the posted links before “helping”...

Im new to scripting . I want to add the Teleport definition : https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtop ... 08&t=32529. But i dont have any idea how to load definitions . Also i cant find meta.xml . Where i must put that files ? I've put them in a lot of folders but they still dont show up on the list from mta editor ? Thanks.

put the teleporteditor.zip file to MTA/server/mods/dethmach/resources (or MTA/server/mods/dethmach/resources/[editor]) it should be only in one localization, else it will not work (so if you added it in many places you should delete it)

“Click the Definitions button in the main menu and double click the resource in the left list. Then close the window and roll the mousewheel in the element panel until the resource comes up. At that point you can create and manipulate custom elements of that resource like any other element.”

when you create the map you will find it somewhere in the resources folder (I did not created a new map in 1.1 yet, so I don't know exactly... )youre map will be a folder, not a zip file, meta.xml will be in that file. Open it with the notepad and add the line

@solidsnake please read the first post carefully including the posted links before “helping”...

Thanks a lot . Im gonna try as you say.

• 2 weeks later...

wiki have everything what he need .... :wink: