Others Heal Points

Guest GriZZly

Cant not yet that will be available in mta vc 0.2(dont ask when it will be coming out)

it seems that you olready testing it... it will be soon i think... and thank ya... but the 0.1 have ALOT of bugs!!! :(

i hope to... i whreally HATE the bug whan the game is stops and i need to RESTART the computer

if error then 2X enter, if not then ctrl_alt+delete will do the job.

2X enter? whats that?

Cant not yet that will be available in mta vc 0.2(dont ask when it will be coming out)

it seems that you olready testing it... it will be soon i think... and thank ya... but the 0.1 have ALOT of bugs!!! :(

Maybe you should put into consideration that it is version 0.1. Of course its going to be buggy, and 0.2 will be buggy too. If you are looking for the perfect Vice City multiplayer gaming experiance, it doesn't exist (yet). In the meantime sit and enjoy what you got. Believe me, the devs are working as hard as humanly possible to work things out.

Maybe you should put into consideration that it is version 0.1. Of course its going to be buggy, and 0.2 will be buggy too. If you are looking for the perfect Vice City multiplayer gaming experiance, it doesn't exist (yet). In the meantime sit and enjoy what you got. Believe me, the devs are working as hard as humanly possible to work things out.

i know that... but the "stuck" bug need to fix the fist...