What MTA should do!

Stanislav

about the cops thingy, i'm not understanding still why all the peds have to be shown, but anwyays, i'd like to ask where Stanislav is from, as here broadband is at least twice as much as dial up, and where my dad lives they have no intention of enabling broadband in that area, and there any many like this, and i know most people say move, but strangly not everyone can afford to do this :( i'm not trying to sound bitchy or nothing :P

i can't actually afford to have broadband here, not for a while anyway, i would like to, its recently been enabled, but we can only get ADSL and from what i've seen from friends i know who ahve it, the connection doesn't seem to be to steady, even with the microfilters the phone seems to still cause brief delays with the connection

I think the account thingy would be a good idea, not to save positions in games or whatever, but like on battle.net (i used to play starcraft:p) they would keep a track of how many games you've played, and how many you've won, if everyone had unique names as well it mite be able to cut down on people cheating, people would be put off making loads of names because they would have to register?

I hope they release it before sunday evening cuz i hav to go to school on monday...

i know i posted this question a few times but i just hope they do...

anyways whenever they release it, it will be great!

24 hours from 7 o'clock my time.. that should be at least before sunday evening...