Stunt 'til it's over...

Guest SM McCoy

:D This is my first try to this forum so... I have a few interesting screenshots I want to show later but i don't know how to get them on so any help would be welcome... First let me thank all the MTA staff for the incredible mod and second the SM's for being such a great bunch...

SM McCoy

you have to have someone host the images for you... like GeoCities, or web1000 or something.

then put this in your post:

[img=http://www.theurl.com/bla/bla/apicture.jpg]

To take screenies, use the 'print screen' key on your keyboard... then open up MS Paint (or some image editing software), and paste it in :)

Thanks for the replies... I knew about FRAPS...Should have said so... No matter... I have a FREEWEB site but i can't get in (Could be my firewall or else)... Don't know what the problem is... I would use this... I'm getting old I guess... :) Go to http://www.freewebs.com/mccoy (I.E. not Nescape) and tell me your impressions about it... Pictures from MAFIA :shock: and GTA3 and you have to agree about my motto...

When my brain gets in gear I'll manage...

SM McCoy

Thanks SM SWEDE... I took those individual screenshots in 1024X768 but shrank them to make this "MONTAGE"... The originals look great tough... I sent it to the CEO of ILLUSIONS WORK ( They made the Mafia game) but never got a response... and on all the sites I went I never saw anyone duplicate MY, should I say, stunt... I'll make another site just for GTA, I think... In 5 minutes I found a way to get on second Island in the SOLO VC and I want to show it in screen shots or I even made a video...

SM McCoy

Stunt 'til it blows up!!!

I, as the SM's Stunt Alchemist, wanna thank SM Chaoswolf for making the stunt I find seems so easy... Even I can't do most of them... Chaoswolf I name you my Deputy Stunt Man... LOL... So here is a 1st screenshot... If this goes well i'll put some more...

SM McCoy

chaos%20%20at%20the%20hospital.jpg