Please Hear Me Out

RustyCuyler

Question

It would appear that I have been banned from both the CIT forum and the Server itself. I posted a comment on the CIT Forum as the user name "DedicatedPlayer" yesterday wondering when the Server was going to be back online. I later posted a reply that included a "zero transparency" comment... I understand now that I should've just had some more patience and waited quietly like everyone else for the server to come back on, and I would like to apologize to the CIT staff. I understand the hard work and long hours of programming you guys go through must be very tedious, and I appreciate everything you do to give us the best experience possibe. I can understand banning me from the Forums, but I would like to ask you to please Un-ban me from the Server. If you would kindly consider doing this for me, I can promise you that you will never see or hear any more igonorant or inconsiderate comments like that from me again. I really do love playing on the CIT server, and I appreciate the staff's efforts in making it the BEST MTA Server, and I ask that you forgive me for losing my cool and doing something that I should have never even considered doing. Thank you for taking the time to hear me out, and I hope you can come to a fair decision, even if it isn't favorable to me. Keep up the great work, CIT staff, and I hope everyone has a great time on the Best Server out there!

PS: My in-game Nickname is RustyCuyler, and my Server Login name is CaptainCockface. I have no clue what my Serial Number might be, as it doesn't show it on MTA version 1.1

5 answers to this question

You were banned for trolling. You had 3 accounts on the forum RustyCuyler, iLuvCIT, DedicatedUser. Any normal person would have used 1 account, not just that but your comments were obvious trolling and because of the trollish comments we suspected that you were/are the attacker.

Fair decision: we ban trolls.