MTA 1.1 FPS issues

aTastyCookie

Question

Hello,

Well i downloaded MTA 1.1 this day, and tried to connect on a DM server as usual, but this time it was laggy alot, i tried all other DM servers and i lagged there aswell, i asked a friend, he had the same lags. so what's the problem? is it the servers problem? or from this new mta?

I had good fps in old mta 45~56

In this new i got like 25~35

I got 2 GB RAM

Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs)

Card name: Intel® Q33 Express Chipset Family 128 MB

Edited by Guest

I have the same problem.

In MTA 1.0.5, I had around 25 frames per second on start of a race map on any DM server with ~20 other players in the range of view. Now, after installing MTA 1.1 I have only about 10 fps in same conditions.

Other example is when I am flying a helicopter and everything I can see is my vehicle and clear sky. In MTA 1.0.5, I had around 35 fps in such situation, now I have about 20.

My PC specifications:

AMD Sempron 2200+ 1,5 GHz (single core, as you can guess)

768 MB RAM

ATI Radeon 9200 Series, SM 1.1 128 MB VRAM

Can you do something about it?

Edited by Guest

I got the same problem as well..

In MTA 1.0.5 i had usually 20-22 fps which is already bad, but in the new version of MTA (1.1) my max fps was 10.

Which is pretty unplayable/ un-enjoyable to play MTA. Well i used to have lag since everyone moved to 1.0 from old mta race, im having lag. And im talking about every server I tried. I tried couple of it like DDC, -ffs-, SKC racing and another random servers and i had even worse fps.

Im not in that status to be able to buy a new pc, so an urgent help would be awesome. :/

My PC config:

CPU: Pentium 4, 3Ghz (1 core ofc..)

RAM: 1GB

GFX card: ASUS HD3650 512MB RAM

Unfortunately i got the same problem, i had 38-45 with 800x600 resolution in 1.0 now i got 25-30 with 600x400 resolution in 1.1.

My PC specifications are 512mb RAM, VGA 5200 128 mb vram.

Even with these specifications my pc was running mta fine, with no problems.

As I noticed, all we have single core CPU, developers might optimize it for single core then.

I have lags in new mta in old mta my fps 30-40 in new mta 15-20.

My pc:

Intel® Celeron® CPU 3.33GHz

1 Gb RAM

Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 (1024 Mb)

Lol such a waste, ur CPU and ram are breaking down ur power of video card, if u could get new CPU and more RAM then u will never see lag in any game

Well, I updated my Gfx card driver and i still have the same low fps. My directx 9 was up to dated.

I quickly tried out some server, so here goes the infos:

Before update:

[DDC]Blue: 20 players - 7 fps, 4 players - 10 fps,i got almost the same fps on other DDC server between 1-13 fps

ffs server: almost full 4-8 fps,

After update:

[DDC]Lilac 17 players - 12 fps, (Blue with 4 players 20 fps)

ffs server: 30 players - 7-15 fps

ah and almost forgot to post about map editor.

Well it isnt bugged at all, like 1.0.5 editor was. I can open/load/save/test maps without any trouble

Even more my fps is 30 or so, without lag ofc, only at some place with a lot of objects.

I got 2 question.

Should i buy a new videocard (check the latest post by me for specs)?

If i get more RAM, hmm like 3 GB ( ofc DDR 1 cuz of old motherboard) would increase my number of fps?

I have the same problem.

For example: When I enter in a default freeroam server, in MTA 1.05, I have 35-38 FPS, and with MTA 1.1 I have 19-38 (without shaders).

My computer's specs:

-AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.30 GHz

-3 GB RAM

-ATI Radeon 2100

It also crashes more times and sometimes the MTA closes (Microsoft Runtime error) without reason.

Well ... i think there's a control panel to graphic card that you can disable some features as maybe can decrease the lag

And also don't forget to set display options in single player & in MTA to lowest

Update GPU Driver & DirectX

Clean your pc from junk files if its your primary hard disk filled up & you dont have much ram

Make sure you have clean install of GTA if necessary...

I don't know really, maybe ccw can implement a toggle to disable shaders universally for those using older computers.

I hope to make these shaders is optional for clients & disabled by default ( check box : Allow shaders ) 8)

I have the same problem. In 1.0.5 i'd get a stable amount of FPS on the servers I play on. Now after the release of 1.1, i get about 5 - 10 fps less than i did before, and lots of lag and desync.

HIGHLY doubtful this has to do with drivers and etc, since everything ran somewhat fine before 1.1 was released.

Is any of this going to be updated or fixed, 1.1 has literally ruined mine as well as others MTA experience, and it's somewhat sad considering how perfect and smooth SA-MP runs compared to MTA..