MTA:SA 1.1 Released: Harder, Better, Stronger, Faster

darkdreamingdan

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scripts ARE compatible. If not, there are some bugs left to fix. Recently the account functions broke because of some other change. This got fixed too and such bugs might be present as we cant test all hundreds of functions in a few beta tests.

If anyone experiences problems with scripts that worked in 1.0.5, please post them here or at the bugtracker. This will make your problems fixed as soon as possible. If you just say you have problems but no explanation, no-one will fix it as the developers won't know what your problem is.

Scripts ARE compatible. If not, there are some bugs left to fix. Recently the account functions broke because of some other change. This got fixed too and such bugs might be present as we cant test all hundreds of functions in a few beta tests.

If anyone experiences problems with scripts that worked in 1.0.5, please post them here or at the bugtracker. This will make your problems fixed as soon as possible. If you just say you have problems but no explanation, no-one will fix it as the developers won't know what your problem is.

They are not.

dxDrawText changed X and Y without a notice (by that I mean the "where the text is drawn", like "top", "buttom" etc.)

A general tab for "enabling or disabling shaders" with a possibility to check that via script? (for the case you are trying to render stuff invisible via shaders, i.e.)

Fucking epic idea.

I guess thats really needed.

They are not.

dxDrawText changed X and Y without a notice (by that I mean the "where the text is drawn", like "top", "buttom" etc.)

A general tab for "enabling or disabling shaders" with a possibility to check that via script? (for the case you are trying to render stuff invisible via shaders, i.e.)

:o epic idea.

I guess thats really needed.

You can draw text with or without X and Y scaling.

Doesn't change a bit.

Version = 1.1-release-3086.0.000 
Time = Fri Aug 26 23:08:31 2011 
Module = C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll 
Code = 0x80000003 
Offset = 0x00073469 

EAX=00000004  EBX=0000002F  ECX=B323146A  EDX=01B64D58  ESI=0000021C 
EDI=00000000  EBP=0028F7C8  ESP=0028F164  EIP=73933469  FLG=00000246 
CS=0023   DS=002B  SS=002B  ES=002B   FS=0053  GS=002B 

After sound assertion failed.

I've never had any script issue on 1.1 as I have them all upgraded.

Also, I must say "upgrade" command doesn't upgrades at all, there are some very old scripts that aren't compatible with 1.1 anymore.

You must see debugscript 3, guiGetText and guiSetText syntax have been changed if I'm not wrong, and setPlayerSkin and setVehicleModel have been changed to setElementModel that is 100 times more useful (that's why old Admin Panel makes spam on log file).