Hq gates

CapY

What is wrong here , i dont get any error in debugscript .

Here:

local theMarker = createMarker ( -1979.10, 437.07, 25.84,  "cylinder", 10, 0, 0, 0, 0 ) 
local gate = createObject ( 16775,-1980.651, 437.486, 25.116, 0, 0, 0, 0 ) 

function openGate ( hitElement ) 
if (getElementType(hitElement) == "player" ) then 
if hasObjectPermissionTo( hitElement, "function.kickPlayer" ) then 
moveObject ( gate, -1979.65, 426.53, 27.61, 84.74, 180, 180) 
else 
outputChatBox ( "Members Only !", hitElement, 255, 0, 0 ) 
setElementPosition ( hitElement, -1536, 651, 8 ) 
end 
end 
end 

function closeGate ( leftElement ) 
if (getElementType(leftElement) == "player" ) then 
moveObject ( gate, -1980, 437.486, 25.1163, 0, 0, 0 ) 

end 
end 
addEventHandler( "onMarkerLeave", theMarker, closeGate ) 

addEventHandler( "onMarkerHit", theMarker, openGate ) 

My gates dont wanna rotate(rotX84.74) when i enter on cylinder.

Heyo Guy! Im Maria U know me!

Let give a little help to you!

First WTF: moveObject ( gate, -1979.65, 426.53, 27.61, 84.74, 180, 180) WHERE IS THE TIME FOR MOVE

U did this:

moveObject ( gate, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz)

U have to do this:

moveObject ( gate, time, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz)

Here the code u need

moveObject ( gate, 2000, -1979.65, 426.53, 27.61, 84.74, 180, 180)

What is wrong here , i dont get any error in debugscript .

Here:

local theMarker = createMarker ( -1979.10, 437.07, 25.84,  "cylinder", 10, 0, 0, 0, 0 ) 
local gate = createObject ( 16775,-1980.651, 437.486, 25.116, 0, 0, 0, 0 ) 

function openGate ( hitElement ) 
if (getElementType(hitElement) == "player" ) then 
if hasObjectPermissionTo( hitElement, "function.kickPlayer" ) then 
moveObject ( gate, -1979.65, 426.53, 27.61, 84.74, 180, 180) 
else 
outputChatBox ( "Members Only !", hitElement, 255, 0, 0 ) 
setElementPosition ( hitElement, -1536, 651, 8 ) 
end 
end 
end 

function closeGate ( leftElement ) 
if (getElementType(leftElement) == "player" ) then 
moveObject ( gate, -1980, 437.486, 25.1163, 0, 0, 0 ) 

end 
end 
addEventHandler( "onMarkerLeave", theMarker, closeGate ) 

addEventHandler( "onMarkerHit", theMarker, openGate ) 

My gates dont wanna rotate(rotX84.74) when i enter on cylinder.

You know what's funny? You have to steal people's code for your scripts. This was taken from my 'Admin Skycity' resource.

The proof;

https://community.multitheftauto.com/ind ... ils&id=707

If you download that, look under "frontgate.lua", the scripting is exactly the same.

My code:

http://pastebin.com/a8qyHZZF

What's even more funny is you took a perfectly working code (with the exception of the forgotten 'end' in the original script, which was easily fixable..), and broke it.

I don't usually mind if people use parts of my code aslong as they give credit, but you don't seem to have given any credit atall which I'm not happy with, I suggest you create your own code, if you're capable of doing that.

lrn2script

but seriously, stealing code is getting you nowhere. I mean come on, you could have at least asked Jake (or anyone else you've stolen from) for permission to use/modify their code(s) (and give credits ofc).

i hope you understand that everything I pointed on out your server wasn't a complaint, it was more of a "If you want to get more than 5 users, you might want to: fix this, this, this, oh that over there, Remove this, that too, oh yeah that, let them turn this on/off, disable that, fix those ramps, this, and of course that."

Oh how will i ever go on!

*tear tear*

Oh and editing a TXD doesn't make you a modeler. You may want to pass that on to your "modeler".

(or anyone else you've stolen from)

I just used that code ( ONLY FROM JAKE ) and no one else.

Oh and editing a TXD doesn't make you a modeler. You may want to pass that on to your "modeler".

He said wrong , he knows to model too , but ussally he replace textures.

you might want to: fix this, this, this, oh that over there, Remove this, that too, oh yeah that, let them turn this on/off, disable that, fix those ramps, this, and of course that."

Then stop complaining and create your "Holy Complain List " , ofcourse if that's not hard to you .

Slayer wrote:

you might want to: fix this, this, this, oh that over there, Remove this, that too, oh yeah that, let them turn this on/off, disable that, fix those ramps, this, and of course that."

Capy wrote:

Then stop complaining and create your "Holy Complain List " , ofcourse if that's not hard to you .

Did you even read Slayer's post,or did you just copy that part out of it?

Like he said.

I hope you understand that everything I pointed on out your server wasn't a complaint, it was more of a "If you want to get more than 5 users, you might want to......

Lol. /banplayerfromallservers CapY

Maria, give credits to THE_GTA for making the controller for you, you are a thief too. He made a resource and gave it to you and you dont give him creditz when uploading to community

Hey Pie.

Is it fixed now CapY?

Lol. /banplayerfromallservers CapY

Maria, give credits to THE_GTA for making the controller for you, you are a thief too. He made a resource and gave it to you and you dont give him creditz when uploading to community

Hey Pie.

Is it fixed now CapY?

The funny thing is, soon after my post I found that I and Slayer were serial-banned from his server, maybe so Slayer couldn't find anything else wrong with it, and so I couldn't find out that CapY has possibly stolen more scripts? Wouldn't surprise me if he did.

I'll check his server if you want me to (even if you dont i still will), undercover names ftw.

Dear CapY,

There is no point stealing scripts, they will just enforce their disclaimer on you and take you to court.

All files downloaded from this server are the intellectual property of their respective creators. No files are to

be edited, decompiled or redistributed in part or in entirety without prior consent from their respective

content owners, in accordance with the WIPO Copyright Treaty (Berne Convention).

DKR Clan welcomes you to our server. We take a strong stand against cheating and we don't want anyone

using ANY type of software that gives you an advantage over other players (like s0beit). Anyone in violation

of these conditions will be subject to warning/kick/ban in that order. Violators of copyrights will be pursued

within the confines of local and international law. A few other things to consider:

Guide-lines:

* Be nice to your fellow players and respect their wishes. Stop means stop.

* Respect staff and [DKR] members, if you have any problems they can help you.

* Be fair in mini-games. Do not abuse glitches or bugs. Report them to staff.

* Don't spam the chat. Use one of our many chat commands: /lol, /cd ...

* Don't advertise other servers, or exchange personal information globally.

* Leave your problems at home and HAVE FUN!! :D

Do you accept the terms and conditions?

Indeed DKR is awesome, but stealing is not the way to go. Believe me. You can't just buy or steal a good server, you have to earn it. (You cant just by a bournville, you have to earn it xD) Using ideas and such, maybe they don't appreciate it, but think of unique ideas, heck knows what might happen. My guess is that you have a very bad reputation in the MTA Forums.

-Qais

I'll check his server if you want me to (even if you dont i still will), undercover names ftw.

Dear CapY,

There is no point stealing scripts, they will just enforce their disclaimer on you and take you to court.

All files downloaded from this server are the intellectual property of their respective creators. No files are to

be edited, decompiled or redistributed in part or in entirety without prior consent from their respective

content owners, in accordance with the WIPO Copyright Treaty (Berne Convention).

DKR Clan welcomes you to our server. We take a strong stand against cheating and we don't want anyone

using ANY type of software that gives you an advantage over other players (like s0beit). Anyone in violation

of these conditions will be subject to warning/kick/ban in that order. Violators of copyrights will be pursued

within the confines of local and international law. A few other things to consider:

Guide-lines:

* Be nice to your fellow players and respect their wishes. Stop means stop.

* Respect staff and [DKR] members, if you have any problems they can help you.

* Be fair in mini-games. Do not abuse glitches or bugs. Report them to staff.

* Don't spam the chat. Use one of our many chat commands: /lol, /cd ...

* Don't advertise other servers, or exchange personal information globally.

* Leave your problems at home and HAVE FUN!! :D

Do you accept the terms and conditions?

Indeed DKR is awesome, but stealing is not the way to go. Believe me. You can't just buy or steal a good server, you have to earn it. (You cant just by a bournville, you have to earn it xD) Using ideas and such, maybe they don't appreciate it, but think of unique ideas, heck knows what might happen. My guess is that you have a very bad reputation in the MTA Forums.

-Qais

Speaking strictly of the HQ Gates, he hasn't stolen any code from the DKR Servers. He's simply stolen one of my personal codes, that disclaimer doesn't stand for member's scripts I believe. It's a shame he has to steal other people's things and then when he breaks them, spam up these forums going "wat do??"