HQ

CapY

Then get your modellers to work it out. If they have a pair of brain cells to rub together they'd know that what you are proposing is exceedingly simple, and could be done in about two minutes by anyone who knows what they're doing. You've already been told that it's possible (in fact you already knew it's possible as you've seen this exact process done on DKR), and that you need to use functions listed in the Wiki. I'm sure you and your highly competent modellers can figure out the rest.

I have tested txd changes in the world, I haven't test dff.

Firstly, you need to find the model id of the object of that location in the world. I'm sure Oz knows that tool, i forgot the name.

Secondly, you need to model it so that part of the collisions are removed.

Thirdly create an object in the same position of the same world, use setElementCollisionsEnabled(obj,false) and setElementAlpha(obj, 0) on the created object.

Finally try and walk through that area and see if you fall through.

Now to do what you really want to do (we all know what you are trying to do); create a garage door object so it covers the non-collidable area. Create a colshape roughly around it. When someone enters the colshape move the door object and you have majik on your side.

If you can do this, you are no longer classified as a noob, to me.

Firstly, you need to find the model id of the object of that location in the world. I'm sure Oz knows that tool, i forgot the name.

Yes

Secondly, you need to model it so that part of the collisions are removed.

Unnecessary

Now to do what you really want to do (we all know what you are trying to do); create a garage door object so it covers the non-collidable area

Yes, he is trying to copy something he saw on DKR, but I doubt he will find any garage door objects to cover up the non-collidable (and non-textured) area on this object. The one on DKR was specifically made to fit a specific garage door.

If you can do this, you are no longer classified as a noob, to me.

You have very low standards. CapY hasn't managed to do a single thing by himself, he occasionally just makes some half-arsed effort or uses code from community resources or resource he's stolen, posts saying "it broke, wat do" and waits for someone to fix it for him. Or in this case, "i saw something on DKR i want to copy, wat do". Didn't even get as far as the half-arsed effort yet. I am disappoint. Going to need to do a lot better to drop the 'noob' classification, and the kind people here who are basically scripting his server for him unfortunately aren't really helping him improve (clearly).

Let him do his own work for his own damn server.