SAUR Utopia RPG| A fantastic Success

will briggs

Question

Hey all - Thought i might update you as the last update here about SAUR :o

We launched with a delay of 8 minutes at 00:08 GTM 0 today on the 20th!

Within 3 minutes of the restart, 34 players connected, Making it hard to choose a skin :lol:

Then before you knew it, 40 players on mo peds were speeding towards LSPD hoping to get a job. It was strange seeing so many players unemployed.

But eventually the jobs betwen criminals and the police evened out!

After a few minutes we corrected a bug we found and continued to fix bugs thru our first night.

Even a few guys from CIT joined to test out SAUR. There overall reaction was its nice :) and quote dennis ' a better replacement of SANL'

We got a few scripts ideas too which we tranfered to the forum

And also, the crazy SAUR fans post before the server was laucnhed. Who could forget that : http://forum.willbriggs.co.uk/index.php ... 000-gmt-0/

Its now been archived its that crazy :D

All in all, A good turn out for SAUR. We hope to recive alot more players in days to come

If you want to view SAUR's Updates and progress, Go to http://utopiamta.co.uk

Thanks - Will, Castillo, Jack

14 answers to this question

real nice of you guys to send a guy called "HDMI" over to our forums to troll. he said something in Spanish. I translated it and it ended up being something about him messing up USSA|RPG. here's what he said "melvin me dcidi a venir a jodr a ussa asiq stan a mano utedes joden saur y les jodo ussa. desde q abran el server voy a starles jodiendo ". Well we banned him, and decided to let you know that we won't tolerate such foolishness.

real nice of you guys to send a guy called "HDMI" over to our forums to troll. he said something in Spanish. I translated it and it ended up being something about him messing up USSA|RPG. here's what he said "melvin me dcidi a venir a jodr a ussa asiq stan a mano utedes joden saur y les jodo ussa. desde q abran el server voy a starles jodiendo ". Well we banned him, and decided to let you know that we won't tolerate such foolishness.

The only spanish people in our staff team are Castillo and Grunge (He joined recently). So.... :arrow:

Alright, sorry for the misunderstanding. I guess it was just a fan of SAUR, because he was talking with me and I was using google translator (Translating his Spanish to English). Apparently he is "from" SAUR and he hates USSA. He is probably just a regular player. Once again, sorry for any inconvenience.