Weapons damages ???

Flesh eater

hu sorry my english maybe sux, when i said mod its for the firing mod of the m4 and the over big machine gun (it put as zoom), right button on the mouse by default. I dont use mods cause i know it crash mta, and vice is good as it is, but so still waiting for weap damages ;c), i ll maybe find someone to test

yop Mrbump that's what i try, but since there are no 123...only letters its really long to say i have fiveten and etc ;c)

need a mircophone lol, i saw one thing now, some bullets dont touch the other player, i tried with a friend that doesnt move, firerin 1 time, waiting, 1 time agian, i ee death animation, but he said :"you can shoot", so i shoot again, and he was injured. I had 34 ping and him too, we doesnt move to test, so some bullets are lost on the travel. Ill continu to test it :c)

yop Mrbump that's what i try, but since there are no 123...only letters its really long to say i have fiveten and etc ;c)

need a mircophone lol, i saw one thing now, some bullets dont touch the other player, i tried with a friend that doesnt move, firerin 1 time, waiting, 1 time agian, i ee death animation, but he said :"you can shoot", so i shoot again, and he was injured. I had 34 ping and him too, we doesnt move to test, so some bullets are lost on the travel. Ill continu to test it :c)

There's numbers in MTAVC, I use them all the time for starting street races. :roll:

if and when we decide to alter the weapons specs, it will not be very hard to do so. You people shouldn't worry about it at all. We know that the original weapons need to be tweaked, and that 0.2 will most likely not be perfectly balanced, though mrBump and I have done some testing and didn't want to deprive players of certain weapons. Just wait and see, I guess.