gR8eSt sTuNt vIdEoS BY ANDYROOSOSOFT, cHeCk tHeSe OuT!!!

HEY, MY VIDEO'S ARE ON! THANKS DJ GTA FOR HOSTING THEM, BUT SORRY, I FOUND OUT HOW TO HOST THEM MYSELF!! LOL :shock:

Go to my site: http://redasses.homestead.com/vicecitystunts.html 8)

I've got 3 videos, Vice From Hell, I Dare, and Prostheticwilly's video High On Wheels. Don't worry about the parts at the ends of my two movie whcih say this is an exclusive download from http://www.gta3r.com cuz they were originally gonna go there but turns out they were too big. o well, shit happens :roll:

haha, just leave me a post if u liked the movie, or e-mail me @ [email protected] if you wanna send some stunts for the next video.

Cheerz --- Andrew

i've watched i_dare and from_hell and i think they were pretty good!

points of criticism:

-you used mods.. though i didnt feel like you used them for stunting, i still like stuntvids better without

-had some good stunts, but they can still be improved (i know, i know, open remark).. and why were some parts in, like where you grabbed the bike from the bikeshop? didnt get that

-i had awesome editing, but why didnt you try to synch it with the music? that can make a movie soo much cooler. it seemed weird, cause for the rest it was so nicely edited.

but the rest was good, think i would give it a 7 or 8

Most of the "kewl" stunts people put in movies aren't that interesting. Let's face it, once you've seen one person do a bigspin on a PCJ you've seen them all really. They aren't a technical stunt either, it's just accelerate, pull back, turn...

Now doing a 540 bench transfer to nosegrind...that's worth watching because it's very technical. It's pretty rare that I can land them neatly.

Or going to the building which projects the "Candy Suxxx" from it's spotlight and using the stair rail there. Grinding down the first flight of rail, the flat section will kick you. Get the front/rear leaning just right and you can spin off that, land on a grind down the bottom section and not fall off. Technical tricks, that's what turns me on. :lol: