Phnom Penh Type Shooting?

proplayr64

THE EASY WAY TO STAND A LONG WAIT

Step 1. go into the forest and look for nuts and small woodland creatures.

step 2. eat al the nuts and bbq the animals.

repeat step 1 and 2 until you are big in fat.

step 3. look for a cave (make sure nothing is living in it first) if u cant find a cave under the table will do.

step 4. buy a alarm clock and set it to 3 month from now and go to sleep in your cave or under your table.

step 5. wake up 3 months from now(if u are bad at getting up buy a really loud alarm clock)

step 6. for you sleeping under the table you are in luck you are only a few rooms away from the computer for those of you in cave run back to your house and download the newest version of mta.

If the feature you want is still not there repeat the process untill it is

MAD_BOY i would appreciate it if you wouldnt debunk the very sound, very reasonable "3 month" theory. the egg shows, there are four cycles in a year to programmers. these cycles are called "progression (something i forgot)s". to programmers they hold great magical powder. this is why it is dangerous to disrupt the "3 month" theory. you wouldnt want to throw them off balance and get fall off the wall, would you? there arent enough horses or kingsmen to put them together again. even if there were, it would be impractical and very costly. there would still be no garauntee they could still handle even the most basic motor functions like blinking, much less programming.

but i guess if they could blink, and still had full cognative control, they could communicate diagrams for a blink reading maching capable of coding. i suppose "in theory" this could be must more efficient in the long run. sure, it would take about three months for the machine to "learn" the coders blink paterns, but then they could code much faster.

hell, if these machines caught on, they could spread to other non paralyzed coders everywhere. with increased coding speed, i suppose we could expect the programmer years be split into 8, MAYBE even 12 cycle years. can you imagine the improvements that could be made?

:shock: i just realized something...

HEY THE 3 MONTH MODEL IS BULLSHIT!!!

...did they fall? i want some 12 cycle years.

for real.

im going to put this thing right back on subject after i say something, people my name on mta is mr.hat ok, It would not take 3 months for the mta team to have a 1st person shooting veiw for the heli or the boat, the code is already there, therefor they could put it as an option to be a shooter or driver ect.. the option thing would take mabey 3 weeks at the most.

It would not take 3 months for the mta team to have a 1st person shooting veiw for the heli or the boat, the code is already there, therefor they could put it as an option to be a shooter or driver ect.. the option thing would take mabey 3 weeks at the most.

You have absolutely NO idea how coding works, do you? Have you ever tried to create a mod by directly accessing and modifying memory?