Is there a working X-Box emulator out there?

parker

hi there just seeing if anyone out there knows of an X-box emulator for the PC that works im in desperate need of some beat um up action (mortal kombat deadly alliance and dead or alive) and i dont really go out and buy a console, Why? Pc's rule but it would be handy to have so if anyone knows of one please post or send us a message

thanx

i fully intend to buy the games its the program i want why bother if i can get them to run on my pc its a waste of 130 quid console fee.

and if you aint got nothing better to post dont F**kin bother you kind of people give this forum a bad name twatty bollox.

Anyway any 'USEFULL' comments or help still appreciated

google for Xeon thats the only working emulator i messed with :)

EMUS ARE ILEGAL!!!!!!
EMUS ARE ILEGAL!!!!!!
true but as you seen m!crosoft has done nothing about it because you still need the game in order to play it:) and if you live outside the usa warez are legal so are modchips! hehe sometimes i wish i could live somewheres else
true but as you seen m!crosoft has done nothing about it because you still need the game in order to play it:) and if you live outside the usa warez are legal so are modchips! hehe sometimes i wish i could live somewheres else

Can't see who you quoted that off but it's pretty funny. 'Warez' are NOT legal outside the USA... :roll:

By definition they are stolen software, there's nowhere I know of in the world that stealing is legal.

Emulators aren't illigal? At least i've never heard of that

Downloading games is illigal to play on emulators however is, unless you own them, which of course everyone who downloads these things owns them....

And download the bios is illigal which most emulators need to run...as far as i know, except for cartridge type consoles i think

I don't think the xbox has been out long enough for an emulator to be working yet, i don't think there are any ps2 or gamecube emulators yet (that can at least do something with commerical games)

I have to agree tho, it would be nice if they could realise the same types of games for pc's as well as consoles, i don't think i know of any fighting type games for the pc come to think of it..and the way i see it is, most people won't buy a console for one game, they'd just live without the game, but if the game was out on the pc and the console (assuming they have a pc) they would buy the game

I think a similar thing also applies to MP3's of all the people who have thousands of MP3's, how many would actually buy the cd's if they couldn't download them?