MTA: San Andreas 1.1 Beta Test

MeKorea

As the release of Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.1 is closing we have decided to hold an official beta test today August 3rd 2011 @ 19:00 GMT (20:00 UK Time)

Official beta test IRC channel will be the usual (#mta-pubtest @ irc.gtanet.com) and it will be open for public about an hour or two before the test starts. In order to participate the test, you must join this IRC channel as the beta build download link(s) as well as server details will be released there.

ps. Remember to follow our twitter @ http://twitter.com/#!/MTAQA as well as this topic for more info!

- The MTA Team.

Edit:

The test is now over! Thank you for testing!

ps. Post any youtube videos on this topic!

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, can someone explain me where to join that IRC channel ? I'm not using IRC so often.

Install the latest mIRC version and then click the “irc chat” link located at the top of these forums. Once it has loaded type “/join #mta-pubtest”.

Good luck with it tonight. I hope to be there.

Install the latest mIRC version and then click the “irc chat” link located at the top of these forums. Once it has loaded type “/join #mta-pubtest”.

Good luck with it tonight. I hope to be there.

I dont know ... mIRC never worked for me, I will use chat.mibbit.com.

Anyway, what gamemode will be played ?

Just download the package from the download section, that one is sure to work. Also, if there are any problems, contact me. My mail/msn is in every fileheader of hedit. I'm probably not able to join the betatest, f*ck I hate my dad so much.. :(