domVPS - Budget and high-end virtual servers!

the only negative thing, for some people, is that the operating system is linux

Linux virus don't exist so that isn't negative. It means these servers cannot be hacked.

really? who said they don't exist?

it isn't the fact they don't its the fact MS is the world wide used OS for this reason viruses are made to attack MS systems, Linux and MACS are not as widely used as MS however they are more secure but doesn't mean they cannot be penetrated.

If someone can break into US MOD Pentagon and NASA what is our computers to such a person?

Viruses can be used for this very purpose, it doesn't matter what OS your using if they want to build a virus etc. to break into our systems they'll do so.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Service ! ,,

Every Day My Vps Crashes ,,

And i Cant Boot it i should talk with the Support ,, and i should wait 2 hours to Take an Reply

The node your VPS was on, did have some issues within the last few weeks, which we fixed with a BIOS update, however the server was not crashing every day.

I used to rent from them in the past I too had trouble, the control panel would not stop my server and wasn't dealt with for the entire month I was with them. But other than that I cannot think of any other issue relating to their services whatsoever.

Did you ever contact support about the issues with domPANEL? We would certainly fix the panel if we were alerted of issues with it.

What about this package : domADV 512

How much higher slots can be ?

and i think you can lunch more than 2 servers

1000 slots in a low-end 512MB VPS? I don't think so.

The burstable RAM is 1.5GB

so he won't have problem with RAM

he might get problem with the bandwidth (750 GB), because he running maybe 20 - 25 custom cars? :lol:

about the slots, he can make it 4096 it's won't be problem, since he already will never get this number of players.

• 4 weeks later...

We have ordered domRAM 1024

So my Review is

Rating :

7 of 10

Pros :

The price is kinda cool

No setup fee

Cons :

It having sometimes lag that makes all the players hangs

Also the contact support is not good that enough because rarely see them online

Summary :

This hosting is good for those who want play any gamemode that not focus on latency too much

Its still worth to try !

Its my opinion & I'm going to move my server to another hosting because we got too much players that need more slot to handle it without lagging.

SolidSnake

We have ordered domRAM 1024

So my Review is

Rating :

7 of 10

Pros :

The price is kinda cool

No setup fee

Cons :

It having sometimes lag that makes all the players hangs

Also the contact support is not good that enough because rarely see them online

Summary :

This hosting is good for those who want play any gamemode that not focus on latency too much

Its still worth to try !

Its my opinion & I'm going to move my server to another hosting because we got too much players that need more slot to handle it without lagging.

SolidSnake

If we are not on live support - submit a support ticket and we will reply!

Legit question: Aren't VPS's a lot slower than gamehosting?

No. VPS is a virtual server on a physical machine. Gamehost is just a gameserver in a server ( almost all "companies" use VPS to host games which makes gameservers lag even more than using a physical machine because the VPS's hardware is shared with others ) and it may lag more than in a VPS because 14 y/o kids put 500 servers in a 1GB VPS.

If you really need a good gamehost, get some dedicated server from a trusted company.

No. VPS is a virtual server on a physical machine. Gamehost is just a gameserver in a server ( almost all "companies" use VPS to host games which makes gameservers lag even more than using a physical machine because the VPS's hardware is shared with others ) and it may lag more than in a VPS because 14 y/o kids put 500 servers in a 1GB VPS.

If you really need a good gamehost, get some dedicated server from a trusted company.

Most hosts (like mine) don't use VPS, we use Dedicated Servers to run all our gameservers.

Most hosts (like mine) don't use VPS, we use Dedicated Servers to run all our gameservers.

Not really, almost all use VPS ( I'm not saying yours use so.. ).

• 3 weeks later...