Parking System

Axel

This is a parking system from JasperNL=D's lolmode and edited by me. It allows you to park your car in parking places (markers) paying 250$. You can take your car from the parking place for free. The Parking System can be used with a save system to save cars parked after logout. Can be set to a house system to park cars at houses. The Parking System can be set to a Vehicles System too.

4536.png

Next versions will contain:

-All the parking in SA

-Posibly save system for the parking

-New appearance for the GUI

-New "P" costumized blip

-Parking for houses

Download link: http://adf.ly/f6fZu

Infopickups resource: http://adf.ly/f6eUT

Edited by Guest

What he's saying is, you've taken someone else's work (presumably without permission) and added a few bits and pieces to it, then re-released it without crediting the original author of the work you used. So to anyone coming along and looking at 'your' resource, they will assume you created it from scratch, but in actual fact you just took an existing resource from someone else and edited it. That's unfair to the creator of the original resource, and pretty dishonest.

Well, it's simply this. You forgot to add JasperNL to the author.

To add another owner, click Edit Resource, and then add the exact name of the author, which is JasperNL=D. Do not forget to add the author's name in the meta.xml (author=FreeAxel, JasperNL=D)

If it's not compiled, means you can edit it. That's in my opinion :roll: . Compiled means it's read-only.

My approach would be if you don't have permission to edit or redistribute something, don't edit or redistribute it. I don't think an uncompiled script should be seen as an invitation for anyone to come in and do whatever they like to it.

I'm not sure if your edit will satisfy the natives, Axel. In future you should get permission from the original author before you fiddle with and redistribute their work.

This is very nice for roleplaying servers :)

By the way I have one suggestion for the creator:

Instead of using markers for the parking spot, why dont u use colshapes? I mean square colshapes.. you make each one for each parking spot, u see?

That would make it more real, you dont need to be inside a marker :)

Just in the spot of the parking :)

I hope u understand, good luck

• 11 months later...