FAKE "GMC"

Zaya-Z

Hello!

2 or 3 weeks ago some arabian and turkish players created a fake of GMC. They created fake site, 2 fake servers (DM and DD), and a fake team. They are using |GMC| and |GMCk| (it was for new recruits) tags, many of them using or used nicknames of real GMC players.

Real GMC was closed in 17/02/2011. GMC servers still existed some time, then GMC DM was closed and GMC 100% DD was renamed to [4F] Hard DD, and GMC founders (mostly russians) are playing in a new team called 4F.

We were really confused the first time we saw that Fakers playing with our old tags and nicknames. And they are still doing it.

Everyone in DD and most of DM community knows that we are real GMC.

No one of that fakers played in real GMC clan. They've even using |GMCk| tag for Trial members, while they dont know what that "k" means in our language. Server's names style is completely same too.

They are lying to all who is asking them if they are real GMC. They telling that, ME (!!!) allowed them to recreate GMC. They telling that they were in old GMC team (Unbelievable!).

GMC DD still exist as [4F] server. The content of their ''GMC DD server'' are DD maps downloaded from 4F site's Downloads link, you can easly check and compare it.

I am asking MTA developers to block that servers in MTA servers browser. If you need proof from us, I have databases of both old GMC's sites, of all old servers, thousands screenshots, a lot of people here from different clans can confirm my words.

That servers IPs:

217.18.70.146:22003

217.18.70.148:22003

217.18.70.177:22003

246t5xt.png

I'm Zaya a.k.a Zaibatsu

Edited by Guest

Hello,

I'm Randy from old GMC team. Like all of known DD/DM servers knows me and us. It is a shame that I feel like theres nothing to do against these people.

They have been doing this since -almost- a month. I've tried to talk to them and told them to JUST rename their server name. As you can see they haven't done that.

The topic looks plain without any proof, but as we said you can easly compare both servers, and surely contact us about this.

If there's another way of reporting this, please tell us.

i was on GMC server on LAW and GMC team, then GMC closed, sad but true...now the retards started to copy (not the first time...TG is same copy of GMC)...just retards omfg.. GMC = best ever (but ended)

I'm Crysis. I didn't consist in GMC, but very much wanted to get there because there was under invitations. But I played their servers. These Fakes have copied all that was, since the name, and finishing a font. It is a forgery

I've played on GMC too.

I think GMC is a good example of a big server which is getting faked by naabs who couldn't get in the clan for some reason.

my opinion is that the 'leaders' of mta, should supervise servers, and that they can close them whenever they want.

hope the crew does something about it!

This is unbelievable, that someone's trying to fake one of the oldest MTA clans to get more popularity. Sometimes people are too stupid to get things done right. I suggest to close those servers and I really hope (!) it will happen so, because this is disrespect for all the old members of real GMC left in here.

I'm a former member of the GMC and a former administrator at the server GMC. Those players who played on our servers for a long time, remember me =) Going to the server, I saw many people with familiar nicknames, but when trying to communicate, I realized that they are who they say they are. Later I was contacted by skype with Zaya, and he confirmed that this is not the server GMC, and these people are who they are. Please remove these servers from the list in the server browser, even if they do not disgrace our nicknames.

p.s. sorry for the google translate

Hello all. [LAW]Deagle here!

I played on GMC's servers since July 2010 until the beginning 2011, when the clan and the servers were closed (DM server was closed, and DD renamed).

First of all, everyone needs to understand that when a clan/server was closed, you don't have the right (morality) to open that clan/server again without being allowed by its first creator! If you're doing this thing, you'll lose all the respect (from the old and experienced players) in the MTA "world", but they are too small to understand this.

Returning to GMC, copying it ... big SHAME for who did it! GMC has a grand history which doesn't needs to be blotched by some kids, who couldn't join GMC. An another thing which upsets me (excepting the fake clan and server), is that they are organizing clanwars in the name of GMC and players who are in this clan will say later that they were in GMC, and everyone's going to think about the big GMC.

Maybe the MTA crew can't do something with the server, but I hope that reading this thread, everyone will see the TRUTH!

Greetings,

Deagle

Edited by Guest

I was old GMC too ( |GMC|DeathFire ) and i must say that i cant believe that anyone would do this..

I hope this fake server will get closed and, if possible, dont allow any of their fake members to play mta ever again.

They are a shame to everyone who plays mta.

GMC was and always will be one of the best clans that have ever excisted on MTA, nobody can ever change that, especially not some fake retards.

Let GMC Rest In Peace and punish the ones that try to change that !

We have faced enough shit already.

Sry zaya , i didnt now this at all.

I was admin of fake GMC , i stayed because they didnt tell me it was fake .

I left when i heard it , i would post this too on mta community , they should close .. But i know , the owner wont (micro, drifter)