Calling functions

If this other script is client-side, then yes.

Thank you. :)

2 more questions, I do not wanted to create new topic for these:

1; A global variable can be used in both client- and server-side, or only in one side?

2; If I create a variable client-side, it will be created for all clients, who will use this var, or it would be created once and every clients will use it, so they will delete/replace it's value?

If this other script is client-side, then yes.

Thank you. :)

2 more questions, I do not wanted to create new topic for these:

1; A global variable can be used in both client- and server-side, or only in one side?

2; If I create a variable client-side, it will be created for all clients, who will use this var, or it would be created once and every clients will use it, so they will delete/replace it's value?

1. No, in order for a client or server global variable to be used on the other side, it has to be transmitted or transferred using triggerClientEvent or triggerServerEvent. I believe you can use setElementData, but please don't use that, it's specifically for element data. :|

2. I don't think you're familiar with the terminology, so a client -- is an individual user, a server is an entity or a user that serves information to these individuals or "clients." So to answer your question, when you create a variable client-side, it will only be used when the individual's script parser executes it. Individuals do not share information among other individuals unless triggerEvent 's are used or again, setElementData.