cop doors locking

If this has been said beore sorry. In 0.1 when ever your cop cars blows up when it respawans the doors are locked so u cant get in uless u restart gaen as far as i know. the only way to remedy this i found is to mod the cop car so ther game thinks it has no doors, will this cause ne ting bad to happen. Will this bug be ficed in 0.1 pls say it will. thank u and keep up the good work.

Sorry people, that was my mistake. Police cars are initially locked, so I unlocked them. I completely forgot about the new police car thats gets created when it respawns, so it needs to be manually unlocked as well. My apologies, and yes, this will be fixed in 0.2, slush has made sure I wouldn't forget. =P

Sorry people, that was my mistake. Police cars are initially locked, so I unlocked them. I completely forgot about the new police car thats gets created when it respawns, so it needs to be manually unlocked as well. My apologies, and yes, this will be fixed in 0.2, slush has made sure I wouldn't forget. =P

thnx man appreciate it

*kisses trx* :P