GTA-SA

yea you see, it was going to be San andreas but then got a happy e-mail from R* saying change it or we will sue you because it could be confused with an official R* product..

and another thing thats the 3rd set of SA forums i have had to register on now :( they keep going down

I made it up.

I just heard they stole a lot of user made mods for gta3 and used them in gta-vc, so I supposed maybe MTA (which has been contacted BY rockstar) would be incorperated in some way into gta-vc pc. Probably not, with these damn delays.

It's a gta mod where it will be just one huge island, it will have multiplayer, and it will be a story but into chapters

it wll have sewers and animals

it will have all new cars and some new weapons

some cars will need keys o open, including the tank whoch u can only get in the army base which u can only get in by having someone from the insde get u in.

Ok Quick recap.

1997 - GTA1 has been released. The 3 Maps were Liberty City (GTA3) Vice City (Vice City) and San Andreas

2002/3 - Fast forward to the future. GTA3 had been released on PC and people were modding the game. With no knowledge of Vice City. Betajean had an idea for a mod. This mod was called San Andreas. Then Vice City was announced so it was logical people thought the next one would be called San Andreas. So from what i can guess Rockstar thought of this and contacted Betajean and told him to change the name. Hence the mod now being called San Angeles.

ah ic now, that contracting thing!!

oops i screwed up, i apoligize maverick, see i thought u said to me (since i saw u put my quote) that i shouldnt talk abut the multiplayer addition.

so u can probally see why i said to shut up ( maybe)

sry