Vars in SetTimer

Zafire

I need help here, because my first function works, but the second is a Delayed function, so when i use it star a timer for use the first function before X seconds

---------------------------------------- Dialogo Usuario ----------------------------------------- 
function crearDialogoUsuario(texto, duracion) 
    triggerClientEvent(client, "formatearDialogo", getRootElement(), texto, duracion) 
end 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

----------------------------------- Dialogo Usuario con Delay ------------------------------------ 
function crearDialogoUsuarioDelay(texto, duracion, delay) 
    setTimer(crearDialogoUsuario, delay, 1, texto, duracion) 
end 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

but in my SetTimer function, i cant export the vars there.. :S .. if i use my first function vars "texto", "duracion" works perfect.. but in the second one i have setTimer so i dont know to use the vars there.. dont works because the delayed function dont take the vars..

Uhm, you sent me a PM about this already, could you explain me what do you mean? I seriously don't understand.

i use crearDialogoUsuario(text, time) for create a dialog, and show it X time.. It works..

but if i use this function 2 times at the same time

example

crearDialogoUsuario("Hi, how are you", 4000) 
crearDialogoUsuario("Bye", 4000) 

that 2 dialog will appear at the same time, and i dont want that.. i want the second appears when the first finish.. before 4 seconds..

so i create crearDialogoUsuario(text, time, delay) this function supose will white the "delay" i use for show the dialog.. but it doesnt works :S using this

crearDialogoUsuario("Hi, how are you", 4000) 
crearDialogoUsuarioDelay("Bye", 4000, 4000) 

and my function is

----------------------------------- Dialogo Usuario con Delay ------------------------------------ 
function crearDialogoUsuarioDelay(text, time, delay) 
    setTimer(crearDialogoUsuario, delay, 1, text, time) 
end 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

when i use it.. say Bad Argumen @ in triggerclientevent here

---------------------------------------- Dialogo Usuario ----------------------------------------- 
function crearDialogoUsuario(text, time) 
    triggerClientEvent(client, "formatearDialogo", getRootElement(), text, time) 
end