[REL] Player Profile System

Cyanide

→ About

Player Profile System's name explains itself. The profile system allows players to edit their public profile for others to view. This is my first release in Multi Theft Auto. I wouldn't be surprised by the critism of how I coded certain features. Please correct me if you notice anything wrong in my coding.

→ Features

Os0oS.png SQLite based system.

Os0oS.png Searching ability.

Os0oS.png Sounds related to profile events.

Os0oS.png Profile secured by name, ip address, and serial.

Os0oS.png Ability to modify bind settings.

→ Possible Questions

Ask further questions here.

How do I change the bind from F6 to another bind (Ex: F1)?

You can change the bind by opening meta.xml and changing line 34. A example is below:

"F6" /> 

to

"F1" /> 

How do I change my profile information?

You can open up the menu with either your bind or /profile and click the button "View My Profile". There will be a "Edit" button on the top right!

How do I manually remove / edit someone elses profile?

Possibly in future versions, I will release a administrator addon to the profile system. For now you can edit the profiles by using a SQLite manager ( Recommendation: Navicat )

→ Screenshots ( Click for full size )

UkjBas.jpg otY6ys.jpg

→ Community Download

Click me

→ Other Notes

Feel free to edit the resource, but please keep the credits located inside the resource files. It may be difficult to edit / read because the way I coded it. I have trouble reading LUA codes only out of any other language for some strange reason.

• Like 1

Who said that you can't upload? If you do the thing nicely, I mean - uploading through a website which converts it to XML format , sent to the resource, rendered by 1px images on the mta clientside, it can be done :> Anyway, for me, this script is pretty useless. I'd like more to see something like forum/mta integration :lol:

I did however plan on a avatar feature, but I decided to let it go because of exactly what qaisjp said in his recent message. I decided to just leave it as just a normal picture for the design of the profile.

It may be useless for people who don't find this exactly interesting. I imagine using this maybe to get a community closer and knowing each other more by public profiles. (Besides forum profiles of course)