mta4free.com - Free MTA Hosting!

Dear MTA users,

I would like to introduce you to first free MTA hosting - mta4free.com!

Yes, we are serious. We are providing free mta hosting. For exactly $0.00, you can get fast 15 slots MTA:SA hosting.

All servers are hosted on strong Intel Xeon 2.66 ghZ processor with 4 GB RAM and 1000 mb/s uplink connection.

All servers are hosted on Linux Debian 5.0, 32 bit.

You are not allowed to change server slots, all servers are locked on 15 slots. You are also not allowed to use poorly optimized scripts who use a lot RAM/CPU and are having bad influence on other servers we are running.

To help mta4free.com running, your free server hosted by us must have [mta4free.com] tag in server name.

Don't forget! You have to login every 2 days to your control panel, or we will mark your server as inactive and will get deleted.

All servers are unmanaged and no support comes with it. Once you request server, you will receive control panel and FTP details. It's not our fault if you don't know how to install your mod. You can report control panel bugs to [email protected].

mta4free.com started today and is in beta. Therefor we are offering only 4 servers. In few days, when we test if everything is working fine, we will add extra 10 servers.

So grab your free server now, mta4free.com!

i need 1 for a zombi server scripted by me and some friends we have a race/DD/DM server for more that 5-6 mounts ( we are not beginers on server scripting/starting) thx

i get this error when i try to register "Welcome to mta4free!

Some of the fields are missing, please try again."

when i completed all fields

i need 1 for a zombi server scripted by me and some friends we have a race/DD/DM server for more that 5-6 mounts ( we are not beginers on server scripting/starting) thx

i get this error when i try to register "Welcome to mta4free!

Some of the fields are missing, please try again."

when i completed all fields

Make sure you selected server port beforing hitting Continue.

But right now, all servers are taken. We will add extra 10 servers soon.

So either wait until someone gets removed due inactivity, we add extra 10 servers or donate.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you limit the resource usage of each server? That would be a good idea to prevent them from running overly intensive things and affecting other servers.

15 slots may not be much but you can't complain when you get a free service, I support this.

Hey Samer, thank you for your interest in mta4free.

I checked our logs and found out that your account got deleted by our system for inactivity. You probably failed to login to your account within 48 hours. If you still need our hosting services, please wait until we clear up some slots. Thank You.

It's impossible that our system made mistake. It was tested billion times. If you last logged in on 16/08/2011, our script ran using cron jobs will automatically delete your server on 18/08/2011. As I already said, if you still need our services feel free to apply again.

King regards, mta4free.com.

Still have my server after visiting controlpanel each day and i have had it a week or 2 now oh and btw a suggestion is sub accounts for it so if i go on vacation the subaacount can login and and stuff but make it possible to restrcit so he dont see my ftp passowrd xD