peds for mta

zopy

We do actually have a set of pedestrian resources that exist, but remain unreleased. It already has peds walking around the city and vehicles driving round - fully synced, just a bit unstable. I'm not even sure it's even that bandwidth intensive. If anyone is interested in opening a google code project for them we could look into releasing it and trying to fix it up. We always wanted to release it but since it's so experimental it never belonged in the resources svn

Just curious, could we possibly get a release of this unstable resource. I'd like to see what method was used to do it and try to adapt into this method as well as having a bash around with it. I'm always up to taking part in development of it though, if I can be any help.

making the beds that walk around the city is not a problem, but making them react to player and vehicles with a good performance is...

this is my old resource that i recently released,only peds, no vehicles, peds use animations to walk, they can see only vehicles, and only one at the same time, it onnly works for race mod and all peds and waypoints must be manualy added to the map using the mep editor (i would make it in diferent way today...)

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=34750