Windows XP Pro

Nvidia Gforce 4 mx 430 or 440 dunno 64 meg

and i dont think that there are any updates...

Find out what Direct X you have installed. I doubt that you have but have you ever tweaked your video card before? And before you start blaming people make sure it wasnt just your own stupidity. I honestly dont see how drivers could mess up your computer when they are supposed to do the exact opposite.

Windows XP Pro

Nvidia Gforce 4 mx 430 or 440 dunno 64 meg

and i dont think that there are any updates...

Find out what Direct X you have installed. I doubt that you have but have you ever tweaked your video card before? And before you start blaming people make sure it wasnt just your own stupidity. I honestly dont see how drivers could mess up your computer when they are supposed to do the exact opposite.

VC worked fine with out the update that was min ago after an update VC got massed what can i possibly be and i didnt twiked any thing.

So you are invisible to other players? How many servers have you tried to connect to and you got into and played?

You could try going to your vice city dir and left clicking on it go to properties then go to compatibility then check the box that says run this program in compatibility mode then select WINDOWS 98 then hit ok/apply. Do you see yourself in the game now?

we probably cannot.

roll back your drivers, and check out the nVIDIA site for help, since this has little/nothing to do with MTA.

The slow loading textures is a common problem. Re-installing VC might help. The textures may simply have to be toyed with by a new install of VC.