MTA:SA Textures keep reloading

history90

Question

When I move a short distance every texture disappear and after some secounds it reload. That happen every time. At first i thoug it was something wrong with GTA:SA so i reinstalled it and it worked for some time and then I insert some HD Textures (Main Weapons,Hydra and Hunter). Than textures started to disappear and reload after some secounds. It works perfect on single player, It bugs only in MTA.

If theres a solution to fix this pls tell me. And I realy dont want to lose my textures.

5 answers to this question

Textures or models? Well, to play MTA you must have the GTA SA directory completely clean (no mods and that).

Supported mods are ENBSeries and SRT (San Andreas Retextured) and if you have problems with those, you can always report it on bugs.mtasa.com (always asking for help here too).

Anyway, if you have only some 2 or 3 models put into your gta3.img, then they should work in MTA, check the server you're playing on.

And...

Install the latest patch of MTA:SA

Install the latest DirectX runtimes

If all of the above fail to fix your problem, please...

1. Press the Windows key + R

2. Type dxdiag and press Enter; if a dialog box pops up asking you to check for WHQL digital signatures, click Yes

3. Click Save all information...

4. Include the contents of the saved log in the reply within

tags.