New Gang "Diablo Revoltution", Anyone for a Revolu

DiabloRevolution

This is a new gang on the scene, still fairly new. Many positions are open.

Its called "Diablo Revolution".

Me and The Co-Manager will promote on accumlative body counts. In other words the more people you kill, the higher in the Revolution ladder you will become. We are currently setting up a website and are temp. using an msn community. Website should b completed within a week. We are very optimistic and hope to achieve great things in mta. we are a family trusting only in one another. we fear no one and live only for the revolution. We claim The North Part of Prawn Island as our own territory with influence in and all around The Movie Studios and The rest of prawn Island.

There are currently 20 positions. Most have been taken. It is set like this...

Co-Leader

Co-Leader

Right-Hand Man x3

Soldier x5

Minder x5

Driver x5

Join Now Simply click on the link to http://groups.msn.com/DiabloRevolutionMTA and either post a message there or private message me here.

The Diablo Revolution Leader.

Edited by Guest
Im interested in joining a gang and yours seem to be one of the more serious ones. I've no gang experience in VC but ive played since the release and im also a small part of VCstuntcrew.

And one more thing....I dont know if it matters but im from Sweden.

im english, but i love the sweeds :) they have such english!

Im interested in joining a gang and yours seem to be one of the more serious ones. I've no gang experience in VC but ive played since the release and im also a small part of VCstuntcrew.

And one more thing....I dont know if it matters but im from Sweden.

im english, but i love the sweeds :) they have such good english!

YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN AKNOWLEDGED

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your request Meeva, and I am sure my choice to accept you in Diablo Revolution will not dissapoint me, I have monitored your usage of the MTA Forums, and i have am quite impressed about all the stunt videos you have been creating and made available for download. Its encouraging to see, especially as your most probable primary rank will be "driver", Although one thing i question, i noticed that you were thinking of either joining a "Stunt Gang" or Creating your own gang consisting mainly of Swedish Members, have you come to a solution to this? I Hope your main objective will be Join Diablo Revolution especially as i have high hopes for such enthusiastic MTA players.There is no problem with the fact that you are Swedish as Diablo Revolution already has gang members hailing from 6 different countries including: Spain, England, Belgium, Holland, Denmark & Scotland. *although just to let you know, the primary language is english* I hope to hear from you and am sure you will become a well respected part of the revolution family.

Please Leave your e-mail address on the website or PM me with it.

To register, post a Msg on This address

http://groups.msn.com/DiabloRevolutionMTA

(*Please Note This Web address is only Temporary. The Official Diablo Revolution Website should be up and running within a week or so, Its about 55% completed)

From, The Diablo Don

Whoa, thanks for the answer. About joining a stunt gang it's not on the cards anymore and the creation of my own gang is no longer an interest. at least not in the nearest future.

My main objective for now is to join Diablo Revolution and try to make the best out of it. I don't think the language will be an issue and the primary rank as a driver seems fine with me.

My Passport address is [email protected] and my mail address is [email protected]

I'm also available at IRC, mostly at QuakeNet as Meeva.

To answer about the server, i can set up a private server no problem, just make it password protected for Diabo Revolution members.

To answer meeva.

yes u are meeva. The gang is going somewhere.

The still is a few problems with the website, we just cant find the time to create it at the moment, its moving slower than expected.

Although i have to say, I dont see how gangs are going to run on MTA 2. There doesnt seem to be any specific way until add-ons are made.

We'll keep you posted.

Whats going on with this gang.. For one thing no one is ever on, nothing is getting posted on this forum, and i still havent even been in a server with any of you. So is this gang still a gang or what the hell is going on?

hmm gang related structure eh, u guys might still wanna recruit some peeps, because by the time 0.3 is released most of the talent pool will belong to gangs already

• 1 month later...