Hello again

churchill

Question

It's been ages since I was even relatively active with MTASA, before it became open source, but recently accepted a Facebook friend request from someone I used to speak to on here, and it got me wondering how things are these days.

Is MTASA now an active, thriving community? did anyone ever come up with an awesome complex scripted RPG server that didn't require "meta gaming" rules to keep people in check?

Reminiscing about the RPG server idea I started to develop, but can't find most of the notes I wrote, and a HD crash no doubt means I have none of the original code either, not that it'd probably be any use these days if things have moved on.

Would still love to see an RPG in the style I had in mind though, coz it would have been bloody awesome, if it'd ever been finished :)

4 answers to this question

Is MTASA now an active, thriving community? did anyone ever come up with an awesome complex scripted RPG server that didn't require "meta gaming" rules to keep people in check?

MTA does have an active community! :) RP is still gay so I don't know how far they've succeeded in 'keeping people in check' :lol:

It's been ages since I was even relatively active with MTASA, before it became open source, but recently accepted a Facebook friend request from someone I used to speak to on here, and it got me wondering how things are these days.

Reminiscing about the RPG server idea I started to develop, but can't find most of the notes I wrote, and a HD crash no doubt means I have none of the original code either, not that it'd probably be any use these days if things have moved on.

Would still love to see an RPG in the style I had in mind though, coz it would have been bloody awesome, if it'd ever been finished :)

Its been more active, more 9 y/o's screaming at eachother with terrible grammar.

As for the roleplay, its still rubbish, there's very nice scripts out there, but no solution against metagaming rules..