Internet lag!

DragoN123

Question

I have a problem with my MTA, if i join to a server that ok for the first 5 minutes, then i have a big lags that come in 5 second then left me then again have a big lag and i don't know why .. my pc performance is good ... my internet performance is good too...If anyone have suggestion for that please post there!

PC performance:

RAM = 1GB

Processor: 1.60ghz

Video Card: 1GB HD

Internet performance:

10mbps download

3mbps upload

20 answers to this question

I have a problem with my MTA, if i join to a server that ok for the first 5 minutes, then i have a big lags that come in 5 second then left me then again have a big lag and i don't know why .. my pc performance is good ... my internet performance is good too...If anyone have suggestion for that please post there!

PC performance:

RAM = 1GB

Processor: 1.60ghz

Video Card: 1GB HD

Internet performance:

10mbps download

3mbps upload

What's your prossesor model?

Do you know what's strange to me ?

You have a 1GB videocard combined with a 1,6GHZ processor and 1GB of RAM. What videocard is it ? Is it a low price one, with 64bit (Bus width) ?

Anyway, guys , I think he is confusing lag with fps drop.

Processor model: AMD Sempron Processor

I asked model.

Well the FPS drop should be your old processor, your RAM and Video card are much modern than your processor.

Install the latest processor drivers.

• Discord Moderators

processor drivers? D:

I don't know what OS you run, but if it's Vista/7 1 gigabyte RAM isn't sufficient to run MTA alongside.

Also your processor is too slow to handle GTASA at a nice framerate, you should know that from singleplayer.

If a user is using XP SP2 or newer, it's generally not needed to install any "processor drivers", such as AMD's Dual Core Optimizer.

DragoN123, could you provide a dxdiag report? Press the Windows key + R, type dxdiag, press Enter, click Save all information... and post the contents of the saved log here within Code tags.

And Diego: 1GB ram is like.. nothing.. That videocard? We dont even know the model. I don't think theres some awsum gpu in it with such a cpu. Biggest bottleneck ever then :')

Lol, I would be happy with 1 GB ram :lol:, you know my old computer.