[Help]Download on Community

• 11 months later...

It's be a long time i dindn't posted here and the problem is not resolved.

I live in Belgium, i use Mozilla Firefox as navifator and i can't downlaod anything on the mta community.

The only one way for me to have something on this website is to ask a friend to download for me and send me then via Skype :( . Not really fun ...

I tried with GoogleChrome and Internet Explorer. I shutted down the antivirus "Avast" too but nothing seems to resolve my problem. I got the same problem on my 2nd computer...

Any others idea ?

Can you download and run this Speccy, after it's finish downloading and you start the program, click on "File" at the top-left corner, then click on "Publish Snapshot", it's not available then wait until the program finish loading, then try again in 10-30 seconds,

After you finish clicking the button then there should be a new webpage, when it comes up copy and paste the url here.

(Sorry for the long explanation)

• 4 weeks later...
I tried to stop java.exe but the problem still there :-/

1. Java and Javascript are commonly confused, and are actually unrelated to one another. Don't manually stop java.exe if you don't need to.

2. I'm not saying to stop it...I'm asking if you have it disabled. You need it enabled. :)

• 1 month later...
I tried to stop java.exe but the problem still there :-/

1. Java and Javascript are commonly confused, and are actually unrelated to one another. Don't manually stop java.exe if you don't need to.

2. I'm not saying to stop it...I'm asking if you have it disabled. You need it enabled. :)