Job Script (I will pay)

Jeezus Chocolate (xD), who the hell announces that he is a copycat to the world? If someone would script a great script originally made by CIT they would give it to a friend or use it themselves. If not, they would expect more $$$$! No offense, but why do you call yourself "ExtremeCoder", when you 'sell' community scripts and admit that you are copying a great server.

Sorry for the above, but most experienced scripters don't give a [ :) ] about people who try and copy other servers whilst cheating. I don't like you :\, what I think doesn't matter. Don't think of something clever to hit back at me cause I don't really ... ... Why do you think nobody replies with a decent answer? ^_^ KThnxBai.

epicness.. bitch about a guy and then apologise. :S

If you are lazy then I have to estimate that no one will ever to work for you, "ExtremeCoder", more like "Extreme:~".

Edit, June 2020: sorry for this post!

Edited by qaisjp
Add apology
1. becouse i am lazy to make it myself

2. CIT already copied SANL, SANL probably bought script for MTA freelance worker

Nop, ArranTuna made parts from SANL, then he got a fight with the other owner and started CIT, they didn't bought anything.

P.S: I wouldn't script every CIT job for just 14 dollars....... it's not much.

P.S2: I don't think you are lazy, I think you don't know how to do it.